Orange/Yellow GT500 outside Best Buy

nitestalker1982

Raider Nation Member
Established Member
the shelby lettering in the back looks tacky, overall the rear doesn't look too good with those small pipes. not worthy of a cobra in my opinion... it needs that extra something to make it look a bit more aggresive.

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
Ghoust said:
...i guess im the only one that things it looks like crap for a 475hp car..

Not at all... i post pics of the GT500 from the detroit autoshow and said how dissapointed and tacky all of the black unpainted plastic looked among other things.

I got flamed of course...but it still looks like crap for a 40k+ car. I dont care what engine it has... it looks like hell.

Those hood vents. :xpl:

dogfighter

4th horseman
Established Member
way too bland looking to be a cobra. i would expect it from a gt but not a cobra. just doesnt have the sex appeal of the 03/04's

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
From what I understand ford already built a production test run. They do this to test how the plant does with assembly and production parts. Than they can make changes so the real production goes well. I think I read that they built about 50 cars. I am sure this is a real test car.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Nice :thumbsup: You should have stuck around till the owner returned and asked for a ride. :p

SkipVTracer

Clueless SVT Poster
Established Member
From what's visible and the area it looks real.
Can't wait to see a hardtop and different color.
I am still growing to the new generation stang body style and the Cobra's getting me there.

slow02GT

VOD said:
Somebody took a shit in your parking lot! Oh wait.... its just a GT500.... Nevermind.

It looks a lot better in the other shots...this one isnt to flattering...either way it flat out looks better than the ws6 you just sold any day of the week

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
JH02GT said:
It looks a lot better in the other shots...this one isnt to flattering...either way it flat out looks better than the ws6 you just sold any day of the week
Defiantly gonna have to disagree with that assuming it's a LS1 car....
Personally the car does nothing for me visually :shrug: The plastic mirrors are killing me along with the hood (as everyone else seems to be saying too) It doesnt have that "sleek" sexy look that the '03/04 Cobra has, just looks like a bulky pig :nonono:

Last edited:

slow02GT

knowfreed0m said:
Defiantly gonna have to disagree with that assuming it's a LS1 car....
Personally the car does nothing for me visually :shrug: The plastic mirrors are killing me along with the hood (as everyone else seems to be saying too) It doesnt have that "sleek" sexy look that the '03/04 Cobra has, just looks like a bulky pig :nonono:

Uh yea its way better than any Ls1 car ever built from top to bottom...I know the fanboys will disagree but its the truth. This is probably the worst pic posted ever of the new cobra in this thread so of course it doesnt look the best...its also not even a car that you can buy yet who knows what will happen.

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
I hope after everyone gets there hands on one and mods them out they will grow on people. Some wheels, hood, etc. :shrug:

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
well.... PHEW thats a relief I sure am glad I didnt sell my car for that hunk of $hit. Im sure the motor = :rockon: butttt..... so far its looking :nonono:

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
If I owned one right off the bat I would do:
Take the Shelby letters off :flame:
Rims
Hood
Lower it
Either paint the mirrors or replace them
Then move on to power modding her :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread