Orange/Yellow GT500 outside Best Buy

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
JH02GT said:
Uh yea its way better than any Ls1 car ever built from top to bottom...I know the fanboys will disagree but its the truth. This is probably the worst pic posted ever of the new cobra in this thread so of course it doesnt look the best...its also not even a car that you can buy yet who knows what will happen.

Definalty not... the camaros i can agree, the ws6 looks 100x better than this POS shelby. I cant even believe he put his name on that.... anything to make a buck i guess. And no.. i saw it in person... and looks every bit as bad if not worse than the pics posted.

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
So is that what the FINAL production car will look like or can some things still change? :shrug: Needs some work thats for sure. :??:

85NotchKB

Established Member
yes, i also saw it too.

452510_23_full.jpg

slow02GT

czwalga00gt said:
Definalty not... the camaros i can agree, the ws6 looks 100x better than this POS shelby. I cant even believe he put his name on that.... anything to make a buck i guess. And no.. i saw it in person... and looks every bit as bad if not worse than the pics posted.

The shelby and 05 in general look way better...and they dont sound like a farmtruck or a GM truck with an exhaust

birdman941

Illiterate Proofreader
Established Member
CWD said:
Wonder what the numbers on the windows are? Like the wheels though.
Sweet scoop on the pics.
The numbers on the windshield, every Ford prototype has them.
That car is definitely a prototype.

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
dogfighter said:
way too bland looking to be a cobra.

That's funny. Nearly everyone I knew said the same about the terminators when they first came out. Now many those same ppl think it's one of the best looking Mustangs ever.

I'm not a big fan of the GT500's appearance but I'm sure it'll grow on me and many others as time goes by.

Almo

Established Member
Ghoust said:
...i guess im the only one that things it looks like crap for a 475hp car..

No, you aren't the only one...

They give us more HP but yet they create it with tons more weight. 3900 + for the Coupe. :nonono:

TRBO VNM

very nice. I like it. I am sure we can all find things about every car, even the one's we currently own that we don't like. that is also why there is the aftermarket arena. gives you a chance to change things to your liking.

I will own one of those someday...after I pay off everything else..
:lol:

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
JH02GT said:
The shelby and 05 in general look way better...and they dont sound like a farmtruck or a GM truck with an exhaust

Whens the last time you've heard a GT500... yes thats right never. Don't be to quick to judge; I wouldnt have thought they could **** up the look this bad... who knows what they can do with the sound.

Also... the ls1's are just badly in need of an exhaust, which most people who care put on anyway.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
you are paying just for the motor in this car IMHO... which is kind of pointless as seeing how you can change a motor in a car but you cant change the way the car looks... THAt much.. but anyway I am just dissapointed doesnt look aggresive to me at all.. but I think the coupe will looke 10xs better but I would still rather have a sn95 or terminator over the new cobra...

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
Almo said:
No, you aren't the only one...

They give us more HP but yet they create it with tons more weight. 3900 + for the Coupe. :nonono:

It weighs 3920. Its a mucle car, wad ya expect. :poke: The engine makes up for it. Also for all you pple judging this car already, dont, it looks 10 times better in person, and just wait till the specs. Also, If u want it to be light, Mod it, pull out the back seat, throw on light tires, etc. This thing is gonna be a beast :bowdown: And the yellows kinda ugly. but still nice car :banana:

Bullitt #2045

Fun comes in a can now
Established Member
I woulda waited till the driver came out, kicked his ass then take the Shelby ;-)

Lucky fool, driving around to test a great car like that.

I think it looks pretty good, not the best Shelby but still pretty good for what Ford gave Carrol to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread