Zaino....Whats the deal with this stuff?

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
I've used the Z Fusion without a machine with great results.............just keep the direction of application consistant.......... :thumbsup:

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
I think it's too complicated, over priced, and over rated. It will leave you a nice finish, but numberous and cheaper products are capable of doing the same.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
There is so much of this stuff out there, that it comes down to personal preference. My experience with wax over the years is that it is hard to put on and take off and it doesn't last too long, especially after a few days in the hot summer sun...............JMHO..............

sunburst six

Established Member
Why pay twice as much for an inferior product? With brands such as Poorboy's World, Wolfgang, Clearkote, etc... there's simply no need for this OVERPRICED, OVERHYPED crap.

sunburst six

Established Member
Skitzerman said:
There is so much of this stuff out there, that it comes down to personal preference. My experience with wax over the years is that it is hard to put on and take off and it doesn't last too long, especially after a few days in the hot summer sun...............JMHO..............

You need to try Natty's or the like. Easy on, easy off. I use EX-P too, which is about as easy as it gets.

agentf1

Established Member
It is a hobby of mine trying different car care products and I have tried just about everything form ClearKote to Pinnacle to Rejex to Tropicare to ChemicalGuys to, well, you get the idea. And I have to say that I have not found anything that comes even close to Zaino is looks, durability and ease of use. It also has come a long way since the release or ZFX and Z2 and Z5 Pro. If you haven't tried it recently you owe it to yourself to give it a try. :beer:

LCCOBRA

Established Member
agentf1 said:
It is a hobby of mine trying different car care products and I have tried just about everything form ClearKote to Pinnacle to Rejex to Tropicare to ChemicalGuys to, well, you get the idea. And I have to say that I have not found anything that comes even close to Zaino is looks, durability and ease of use. It also has come a long way since the release or ZFX and Z2 and Z5 Pro. If you haven't tried it recently you owe it to yourself to give it a try. :beer:

What has changed as I’m willing to give them a try again? I haven’t tried anything they make in over 1year and 1/2. I bet it still won't give me a real wet look but I really do miss the durability I had...

rjs281 said:
LCCOBRA what do you use?it is hard to look at you're pics and tell(looks like the contrast is changed on the first one)i just ordered a pc and have been useing zaino(works great).anyone tried the Z fusion with a PC?i am open to new stuff as well.

Do not use Zaino with the pc as it's a waste of product and just apply by hand. The pc is for your prep which is most important. In that pic I used wash, clay, ssr2.5&ssr 3, Clearkote Vanilla Moose, Carnauba Moose Wax and plenty of Quik Shine petween applications all done with the pc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread