Yuckkk..... Tropic Bugs Rock!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
That is my worst fear! I can't believe I was able to watch that, I usually would have wanted to :xpl:

I probably would have thrown up inside of my mask if I was the doctor doing that too. Where and how do you get those things cause I want to avoid that at all cost!

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Dude wtf! how the hell does a fly lay an egg in your eye and then you get a maggot in your eyelid!

Originates from a mosquito bite. Mature bot fly lays it's eggs on a mosq. Then the mosq bites you and delivers the egg due to the heat of your body the eggs hatch and bore into your skin.

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
Originates from a mosquito bite. Mature bot fly lays it's eggs on a mosq. Then the mosq bites you and delivers the egg due to the heat of your body the eggs hatch and bore into your skin.

Mosquito's hate me so i feel safer. Im usually the last guy those bitches come for to suck my blood.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
tommy, go check out:

2 Girls 1 cup
1 guy 1 jar

I need you to feel the pain you just caused me lol.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
You can't escape Mosquitos. They can see Carbon Dioxide like a heat signature and that is how they find their next meal.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You can't escape Mosquitos. They can see Carbon Dioxide like a heat signature and that is how they find their next meal.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't southern California relatively mosquito free? I used to live in Long Beach and that was one thing I noticed right away since we have lots of mosquitoes here in CT. I don't remember ever seeing any during that 2 year period.

Users who are viewing this thread