Your worse setback

BMR Tech

Nothing really except, I keep on mangling Poly Motor mounts. TVS makes too much torque.

testorossa1989

Established Member
When my house caught fire and the rear of the car burnt.
I would say thats something thats the least of your problems and glad your safe and sound above all.

Nothing really except, I keep on mangling Poly Motor mounts. TVS makes too much torque.

Can safely say none of my setbacks were ever buying a TVS to begin with :bash: went with a whipple and proper secondary modifications to support the power to begin with

Last edited:

testorossa1989

Established Member
Dude... what is it about those three capital letters that anger you so much? lol

Put it this way, I have a mastiff and any dog less than 50lbs is a cat, and cats are useless. Similar concept i guess you can say lmaoo your post did crack me up :beer:

mustang john

Established Member
Put it this way, I have a mastiff and any dog less than 50lbs is a cat, and cats are useless. Similar concept i guess you can say lmaoo your post did crack me up :beer:

To each their own i guess, i have been doing more with less for so long that a little 2.3 TVS is a pretty big upgrade for me. lol :beer:

testorossa1989

Established Member
I am on my second Old English. Had to put my 1st one down new years. Now I am back to puppy status again

I hear you. Im trying to go on my second one after i finish my build. Back to waking up every 3 hours and walks on all times of the night and morning :shrug:

hotcobra03

Established Member
I am on my second Old English. Had to put my 1st one down new years. Now I am back to puppy status again

im on 2nd neapolitian mastiff,she just turned 2, she weighs 120lbs,,we will be trying to mate her next heat,,we love the breed,,we had a male and got her for him,he passed away last aug ,age of 9,,
will post pic tonite

testorossa1989

Established Member
im on 2nd neapolitian mastiff,she just turned 2, she weighs 120lbs,,we will be trying to mate her next heat,,we love the breed,,we had a male and got her for him,he passed away last aug ,age of 9,,
will post pic tonite

Please do :rockon:

Mine is a female weighs in at 100lbs even, small but strong as hell. Next will be a male

testorossa1989

Established Member
The most recent, last week at 1 1/2 yrs, still growing muscle mass ofcourse. Pure breed uncropped ears

2ylpx5c.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread