Your Death Can Reveal Only an Afterlife

FijiStudios

I Drive Slow
Established Member
I also see no one wanted to touch on the story I posted. There's not much I expect anyone to say but with all the rapid posting I would have expected something.

I posted it to show that there are things that go beyond your mind and what it is capable of. This is multiple people who witnessed the aftermath of an unexplainable spiritual attack on a single person. DMT is not capable of doing what occurred in that moment.

Do you honestly Believe that a supernatural force in a demonic sense was attacking a guy in our "relm". I would assume you made the notion that this is a demon.

Sooooooooo,
A demon attacked someone who, for whatever reason, was not shielded by angels or god. And to finally end the battle with splitting skin cells on the back of the man. With all the power invested from his demonic origin, coupled with his satanic background.... he scratched a guy while he was alone? He did less damage then a pissed off pitbull?! Really?

So this supernatural demon decided with all the supernatural power that he possesses to mess with the head of this marine he was torturing, he decided that he would rather carve lines into his back that were merely cosmetic?!

This is all under the notion that this obviously ptsd marine who was going clinically insane, didn't have anything to do with these wound in his thrashing. And this includes taking your word for all of this.

So that is what you had to put my statement to rest?

FijiStudios

I Drive Slow
Established Member
Why would I sell anything unless the Lord has instructed me to? The Lord wants us blessed beyond our wildes t imaginations so we can BE A BLESSING to others. You can't bless people if you are broke or greedy or stingy. Jesus died to bring us the Blessing of Abraham. Maybe you should read all about it in the Bible. Apparently, you've been brainwashed by either Hollywood or very religious Christians who tell people that God wants them broke and suffering. The opposite is true.

also NOAHS ARK STORY NEVER HAPPENED! THE BIBLE IS NOT WORD FOR WORD ACCURATE.

Lets focus on the story of noah's ark,

Let’s begin by looking at this highly questionable account from a common sense point of view. Within the story, we have a god who has to modify virtually all of his creations for the solely expressed reason of the people having become wicked and evil (Genesis 6:5), yet wicked and evil people continue to exist throughout the Bible. Right off the bat, the foundation for the story fails to make sense. Why would an omniscient god have to destroy all of his work for a specific quality that he knew would continue to exist even unto this very day? The flood was for naught, yet God carried out his horrific genocide anyway. I find this to be the most disturbing and perhaps the most ridiculous premise ever conjured by the human mind.

The author clearly tells the story from the perspective that God had just recently realized the way the world had become. This, too, fails to make sense because biblical authors repeatedly claim that God is omniscient. By definition, his omniscience requires him to have known at the time of Adam and Eve that he would later desire to start from scratch at Noah. This unnecessary and foreseeable correction is hardly the logical course of action for an omnipotent god to take. If you let your inhibitions loose, however, it should be painfully obvious that the original authors of Genesis didn’t consider these salient points as they were writing. One might even ask if they bothered to proofread their work. Such casual observations work well against the hypothesis of an all-knowing god, a consideration we’ll revisit repeatedly. At this point in our study, one must already concede that God is not omniscient, God behaves in an acutely illogical manner, or the flood simply never took place for the reasons provided by the Bible.

Should I go on with the points above? These were spoken by a very wise man

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
7.62x51 said:
...C.S. Lewis was a devout atheist before coming to know Christ...Strobel was also a strong atheist before having his eyes opened.

Given that...

Atheist = Not theist

...just like...

Asymmetry = Not symmetry

...what theist was not an atheist before he or she became a theist?

:shrug:

Last edited:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
also NOAHS ARK STORY NEVER HAPPENED! THE BIBLE IS NOT WORD FOR WORD ACCURATE.

Lets focus on the story of noah's ark,

Let’s begin by looking at this highly questionable account from a common sense point of view. Within the story, we have a god who has to modify virtually all of his creations for the solely expressed reason of the people having become wicked and evil (Genesis 6:5), yet wicked and evil people continue to exist throughout the Bible. Right off the bat, the foundation for the story fails to make sense. Why would an omniscient god have to destroy all of his work for a specific quality that he knew would continue to exist even unto this very day? The flood was for naught, yet God carried out his horrific genocide anyway. I find this to be the most disturbing and perhaps the most ridiculous premise ever conjured by the human mind.

The author clearly tells the story from the perspective that God had just recently realized the way the world had become. This, too, fails to make sense because biblical authors repeatedly claim that God is omniscient. By definition, his omniscience requires him to have known at the time of Adam and Eve that he would later desire to start from scratch at Noah. This unnecessary and foreseeable correction is hardly the logical course of action for an omnipotent god to take. If you let your inhibitions loose, however, it should be painfully obvious that the original authors of Genesis didn’t consider these salient points as they were writing. One might even ask if they bothered to proofread their work. Such casual observations work well against the hypothesis of an all-knowing god, a consideration we’ll revisit repeatedly. At this point in our study, one must already concede that God is not omniscient, God behaves in an acutely illogical manner, or the flood simply never took place for the reasons provided by the Bible.

Should I go on with the points above? These were spoken by a very wise man

I'm interested to know who this "wise man" was, because I hate to say, he is not so wise.

I have 5 minutes to write, so I will keep this pretty brief. Looking at it from a literary work ONLY and not from a religious standpoint, I can tell you there was a flood and there was a prominent family that made it through the flood. Any other detail is pretty much open to the narrator.

I mentioned this (I can't remember if it was here or the other thread going right now) before, but Genesis is an example of oral literature that most likely told by the equivalent of the west african Griot (I use this term because it's easy to look up on google to see what they are) an later written down. Since MOST cultures do have some version of "Noah's Ark" the chance that a huge flood happened is pretty likely. I'm sure the names change and the reasons change and the lessons learned change depending on the culture, but it probably happened (In fact I'm about to read the Epic of Gilgamesh in which there is a "Noah" character...or so I'm told). The details tend to be what the narrator takes creative liberty on. Was there a world wide flood? Maybe, but it could have just been a massive widespread flood. Was Noah the only one to survive? Maybe, or there was point the narrator was trying to achieve in telling of a one family survival story. There is always a point to the narrative. There ARE facts in them, it's just the "fluff" that changes depending on society at the time and culture.

CONTEXT and the STYLE OF LITERATURE!!!!! It is so important!

Last edited:

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
DaleM said:
Oh the love from American X-ians! Or should I say America's Taliban?
Complaints cause atheist-funded billboards in North Carolina to come down | Fox News

Here are the billboards that were removed:

atheist-billboards-morman-christian-story-top.jpg

Although I am an atheist, I do not like these billboards much. They're not professional and positive but rather crass and derogatory, the kind of attack we should expect from the very Christians targeted by the billboards.

Also, I think the first amendment should cover and protect these billboards. However, I think the responsible advertisement agency was justified in taking them down as a result of the death threats they received from the loving Christians.

I regret that this country and others commonly cave into religious threats and bullying. It is a shame.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
MY wife works in a Hospital. She has seen MANY people die. She says that until you see the various states at which people die you dont really understand. By "various states" I mean some people are terified, some only want to die to end the pain, and others are ready to die, have their things in order and are completely content. My wife says that she has never seen a more peaceful person than when they die. They look happy(if that makes any sence).

Last week she had a patiant who died and was dead for something like 10-15 minutes and then was brought back. That lady(a sturn none beliver in God/the after life, etc) told my wife that when she died she was standing in a room, the walls were glowing bright white and all she heard was a voice that said "you have not lived the life I gave you correctly, go back and make a change". The next thing she knew she was laying in the hospital with my wife next to here. She is now a believer and is reading a bible daily.

My dad drown in a swimming pool when he was 11-12(he is 63 now) and he still remembers what happened like it was yesterday. He said he was walking up to a giant white door way with light coming out of it. He could not see inside but before he reached the door a voice said to him "Gary, it is not your time, you have a life to live". Next thing he remembers is waking up on the side of the pool.

Some crazy stuff for sure. Really makes you question what IS and what IS NOT.

So this Entity/God etc.. spoke ENGLISH in both these cases? Interesting:D

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Most people dont know the brain releases dmt upon imminent death, so no wonder why many people (believrrs or not) would confuse their near death dmt trip as a religious experience and not a psychadelic one.

Wow pigs are flying we agree on something...:rockon:
And I bet some guys in this thread hated Religilous,I thought it was a nice piece of work myself..

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I HAD to do it these Peeps can't wait for the Pearly Gates!! Afterlife 100%:lol1:One of the funniest YouTube vids I've seen in a longtime PLUS Slayer for the soundtrack:beer:
[youtube_browser]AHb4gs1hwck[/youtube_browser]

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
So this Entity/God etc.. spoke ENGLISH in both these cases? Interesting:D

Wow pigs are flying we agree on something...:rockon:
And I bet some guys in this thread hated Religilous,I thought it was a nice piece of work myself..

I HAD to do it these Peeps can't wait for the Pearly Gates!! Afterlife 100%:lol1:One of the funniest YouTube vids I've seen in a longtime PLUS Slayer for the soundtrack:beer:
[youtube_browser]AHb4gs1hwck[/youtube_browser]

Just trolling?:rollseyes

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Trolling with almost 6000 posts on this site?? NOPE giving my opinion sorry it doesn't agree with your beliefs.. From a FORMER Roman Catholic that saw the proverbial light!!
Now I'm Agnostic!

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Trolling with almost 6000 posts on this site?? NOPE giving my opinion sorry it doesn't agree with your beliefs.. From a FORMER Roman Catholic that saw the proverbial light!!
Now I'm Agnostic!

You can troll threads with a million posts. You literally added nothing to the thread. All you were trying to do was be antagonistic. Also, to be completely honest with you, your "former" beliefs don't really interest me in the least.

It is funny that it took you three posts to "give your opinion" which only one of your posts was actually opinion. Almost 6000 posts and you don't know about the multi-quote option? Also, there are cool buttons on your keyboard that have punctuation marks on them. It'll make your posts easier to read.

Last edited:

7.62x51

Established Member
Now I'm Agnostic!

Im curious what the significance of being Roman Catholic was/is?

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member

I'm assuming to quantify his statement? No idea. More than half of the population of the US considers themselves a "Christian" without knowing what that means/entails (ie, RELATIONSHIP with Christ)

Brutal Metal

Established Member
There isn't any! When your an Irish person born in Mass during the 60's it's pretty much a birthright your gonna be raised in the Catholic church, spent almost as much time in catechism as school THEN I woke the F UP!

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Almost 6000 posts and you don't know about the multi-quote option? Also, there are cool buttons on your keyboard that have punctuation marks on them. It'll make your posts easier to read.
NO I don't know how to do the multi-quote, I'll pray for you tonight if you teach me?:sleeping:

mustangsvt281

Established Member
science or religion....... neither is perfect. If science was so perfect then why are there things that we dont have a cure for? religion has been corrupted over the years and it is tainted with politics and money scams, im pretty sure we can all agree on that. I do believe in religion and that there is something after death because we all know one thing for certain SCIENCE cant explain it. Its all theories.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
NO I don't know how to do the multi-quote, I'll pray for you tonight if you teach me?:sleeping:

Insult, I assume? While it was pathetic, I'll still help.

Right next to the button that says "quote" there is one that days "multi-quote." Click on all the posts that you would like to quote until you get to the last one. Then push "quote" on the last one. All will be quoted and you can respond to all at once.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Insult, I assume? While it was pathetic, I'll still help.

Right next to the button that says "quote" there is one that days "multi-quote." Click on all the posts that you would like to quote until you get to the last one. Then push "quote" on the last one. All will be quoted and you can respond to all at once.

Actually it wasn't trying to be an insult never learned how to do it...

Users who are viewing this thread