Young Punk Teen

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Man, those Fbody guys are something else...(j/k) I'm glad it all worked out, but seriously file a written complaint so this jerk off cop has something in his file to make him think twice.

ColeTrain'sC5

Corvette Fan:)
Established Member
man that is good you guys got that mess figured out. If i had wrecked my dad's car whem i was young i woulda just went to mexico. My ass woulda been in some DEEP shit. haha. Punk kids...

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Man, those Fbody guys are something else...(j/k) I'm glad it all worked out, but seriously file a written complaint so this jerk off cop has something in his file to make him think twice.

Somehow, I don't think this was a case of "those F-body guys". Obviously, ya didn't read the thread.....:rollseyes

jzepp

Established Member
He wrecks his dads car and the only thing he is worried about is almost smoking you? He must have been "high" the the time. I would be crying that i totaled my dad's car.

WVUAnt

Lets Go!!.....
Established Member
As far as the cop goes I would still go after him. He has no right to do what he did and say what he said about your financial status.....What an A-Hole

Don't worry, as you get older you'll realize that you need to count your blessings and walk away.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Don't worry, as you get older you'll realize that you need to count your blessings and walk away.

How old do you think I am? LOL I've been around the block a few times. It's not about "counting your blessings" on this one, it's about someone misusing their position of authority and being incompetent in the performance of their duties. The op is much more forgiving than I would be.

WVUAnt

Lets Go!!.....
Established Member
Calendar age is one thing...acting your age is another. But its pointless to argue...bottom line is, justice prevailed and OP is innocent...no you can go back to bickering in the thread about the UAW in the Cobra R section.

Last edited:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Calendar age is one thing...acting your age is another. But its pointless to argue...bottom line is, justice prevailed and OP is innocent...no you can go back to bickering in the thread about the UAW in the Cobra R section.

What's right is right. and you can go back under your rock :loser:

sTupidsTang

Established Member
well glad to hear that everything got dropped and your family is ok. yeah i don't think i would be saying "i almost smoked you" after wrecking my dads car +1 to whoever said this kid was high

uscg02ws6

Established Member
+1

I can't stand the donut shop. It's infuriating listening to them rip people new ones, because they're defending each other. I can't stand listening to their excuses.

really if ur not a cop u cant post in there. no matter what u say ur wroung caz ur not one of them ......

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
god don't post this in the donut shop. They'll gang up & tear you apart with all kinds of excuses why their fellow LEO was right and you were wrong.

LOL! Some of the LEO's here are good but some would defend a LEO against anybody in any situation.

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
kinda off topic but i was getting my hair buzzed at one of the local asian shops and some ****tard walks in and sits down waiting for his turn. this dude had obviously been what we like to call a shitbag in the military. anyway he starts talkin about how its bullshit that people in the military make so much money and have such nice things cuz he works so hard and cant afford blah blah blah (obviously referring to my car sitting out in the parking lot with the post tags on it). i just got back from iraq 5 months ago and wanted to jump out of my seat and tell him just how ****ing hard i worked for the last 14 months of my life. i cant stand it when civilians bitch and complain about what we make (its not alot trust me).

I would like to see this guy walk in to a wal-mart near Ft. Bragg and say that to some on the soldiers using WIC and food stamps to buy food.:burn:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Somehow, I don't think this was a case of "those F-body guys". Obviously, ya didn't read the thread.....:rollseyes

No, obviously you don't know what j/k stands for. Here is what thefreedictionary.com has in their acronym section:

Acronym Definition:
J/K Joking
J/K Just Kidding

When you put j/k after a statement it implies that whatever the person said was meant as a joke. For example, as a joke, I was implying that most people who drive fbodies are stupid douchebags like the guy in this story. Which I know isn't true, so I end with j/k. I like Fbodies. I should be driving one by now and I am not a stupid douchebag, I'm more of an asshole as you can tell from this reply but you brought this on yourself.

64T-bolt

Fist Fornicator
Established Member
glad to hear it worked out. . The officer crossed the line when he commented on your military status in a degrading manner, like your a crackhead or something. . he may have a responsibility to protect that county, but your responsibility is FAR greater in defending our country. . . . . . .

i used to be one of those WIC/food stamp Marine Corp E1's and it was hard work for sure. . .

Users who are viewing this thread