Young Punk Teen

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Well today pretty much sucked so here goes.........I wouldn't say this was a road kill by any means but I thought it was worth posting. The wifey, the kiddo and I were headed to Pets Mart in the city so my little one could see the animals. We were in the GT/CS and the wife was driving so as she is getting off the interstate I see this black WS6 in my side view hauling ass to catch up to us on the off ramp. He follows us for about 3 blocks revving and jumping behind us and as the wife got in the turning lane to make a left at the light this punk kid with his little girl friend pull up in the other turning lane on my side revving his car and showing off just being immature. My wife and I just ignore it he just sits there acting a fool. As soon as green arrow light came on this little bastard punched it on the turn as if we were racing.....well he ends up losing it and slams into the median that separates the other side of the street. He was about a foot from slamming into the front of our car.......and boy was the wife pissed. So as we pull to the side and get out this little ****er has the nerve to tell my wife with a little laugh as if it was cool "I almost smoked you!! If I wouldn't have dropped my blunt it would have left you quick!". My wife just blew up on this little punk ass.......She was pissed cause we had our little girl and he could have caused a serious wreck. Any way he pretty much totaled the WS6. From what I saw he shattered the complete rear end, tore out the gas tank, ripped the rear bumper over along with the rear passenger quarter panel, split the drive shaft and dropped the trans. Oh yeah the city puts up X-Mas decorations on the medians of the streets here and he took them shits out as well. When the cops arrived the cited my wife for reckless driving and we got searched for drugs!!! Aint that some bulls#!t!!!! :fm::cuss:. They cited the kid for reckless driving and possession of drug paraphernalia (being the reason we got searched)...this little bastard had a pipe and rolling papers!! We weren't even racing this little punk. Shes is gonna fight the ticket........there is cameras on the street lights that I'm pretty sure caught the whole thing on film. What do ya'll think about this?? I'm pretty pissed about this shit.........I am thinking of talking to my commander or my First Sergeant.

Hey even though i wouldnt post this in the donut shop for the above said reasons, id at least PM fordSVTfan and ask him what his input is on the ticket. IDK if JAG can do anytihng for you since its a civilian matter but you are entitled to legal counsel from them so see what they tell you and if they can point you into some direction. And contrary to what the guys said about not letting your 1sg know, i would let him know. Cause if your going through some legal stuff and they findout the wrong way somehow it could cause you problems. I know in the Army guys try to skate by on these kind of things and it comes back to haunt them. Better safe than sorry at least with those guys.

alaskablkmach

Established Member
IIRC, in ks there is. Even if there wasn't, I pull over anyway to help.

Actually their isnt they have to have probable cause. So then they could say everyone on the road had to pull over because their was an accident and you may or may not of seen it so we have to ask be real dude.

alaskablkmach

Established Member
Actually their isnt they have to have probable cause. So then they could say everyone on the road had to pull over because their was an accident and you may or may not of seen it so we have to ask be real dude.

SORRY I stand corrected some states have a Good Samaritan Law. But they have to a have vehicle description and liscense plate numbers to give you a ticket. Sorry my fault I thought all states didnt have it.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member

I think you're wrong regarding ks law but I can't say for sure so I'm not going to argue. Either way, I pull over because I'm on the fire/rescue dept.

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
Actually if drugs or alcohol are involved in a accident they can search. Especially since dude said he was racing you probably.

considering he wasnt involved in the accident, nor was he racing, its kinda like if an officer is at the scene of an accident and notices drugs in a car parked at a house or something, they cant do anything about it, or they used to not be able to or something like that.

bmxer89

Established Member
Why would you punch a rwd car on a turn with cars on the side of you? That kid is pretty stupid.

GTFlow

Freak of Nature
Established Member
Update!!!!

I cant stand cops like that. :fm: Your finacial situation has nothing to do with it. He's a dick. I'm glad you and your family are ok.

Question though, out of curiosity why did you stop? Why were you there when the cop arrived? I can understand stopping to see if a fellow car enthusiast is ok, or anyone for that matter, but if someone presents themself as an ass, and that happend, then he got what he deserved.

Just wondering your side of it...

My wife stopped cause the dumb f**kers car was sitting right in front of us about 3 feet:nonono:............but I did asked my wife why she stopped instead of going around this joker later on that day and she said she was shaken up and just needed to get out of the car..........but really I think she wanted to chew this little bastards ass. Either way though fellas I appreciate all the help and advice with my post. My wife and I did go up to the Police Department today in the city to resolve this citation. As of now we still have to go to court to fight it but we did get to take a look at the tapes from the street lights......and to every officer in that police department they were able to see that we did NOT in fact race this punk ass kid. The video clip goes on from the light getting off the interstate until wreck (I asked if I could get a copy and they said no......I was gonna post it on here).This tape will be presented in the court/judge......so hopefully we don't get hosed!! according to the PD and the DA we should be in the clear. As for the a**hole Officer that searched our ride he did in fact apologize to my wife and I...saying he thought we were friends with that little bastard kid......but I thought whatever:dw: That's the latest update ladies and gents......wish us luck during court. I keep everyone updated

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
My wife stopped cause the dumb f**kers car was sitting right in front of us about 3 feet:nonono:............but I did asked my wife why she stopped instead of going around this joker later on that day and she said she was shaken up and just needed to get out of the car..........but really I think she wanted to chew this little bastards ass. Either way though fellas I appreciate all the help and advice with my post. My wife and I did go up to the Police Department today in the city to resolve this citation. As of now we still have to go to court to fight it but we did get to take a look at the tapes from the street lights......and to every officer in that police department they were able to see that we did NOT in fact race this punk ass kid. The video clip goes on from the light getting off the interstate until wreck (I asked if I could get a copy and they said no......I was gonna post it on here).This tape will be presented in the court/judge......so hopefully we don't get hosed!! according to the PD and the DA we should be in the clear. As for the a**hole Officer that searched our ride he did in fact apologize to my wife and I...saying he thought we were friends with that little bastard kid......but I thought whatever:dw: That's the latest update ladies and gents......wish us luck during court. I keep everyone updated

Good deal. I knew as soon as you said there was video that things would work out. Hopefully they go smooth in court. And id still pursue the complaint fwiw.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
If the officer had the decency to apologize to you, I'd encourage you to accept his apology and ask him to remember that sentiment when you go to court to fight the erroneous citation.

BTW, GTFlow, if you see a young red haired kid driving a bright yellow 5.7L GTO on base at Whiteman, go chat it up with him. He could probably stand to have another friend or two. His name's Ben and he's the grandson of a good ole boy that's worked on my family's farm for literally 50+ years. Ben's a good kid, straight out of high school and assigned to the b2 crew. We all want him to do well in the AF because there isn't much around here for people his age (or any age fwiw) except agriculture & we're happy he got out of here.

GTFlow

Freak of Nature
Established Member
If the officer had the decency to apologize to you, I'd encourage you to accept his apology and ask him to remember that sentiment when you go to court to fight the erroneous citation.

BTW, GTFlow, if you see a young red haired kid driving a bright yellow 5.7L GTO on base at Whiteman, go chat it up with him. He could probably stand to have another friend or two. His name's Ben and he's the grandson of a good ole boy that's worked on my family's farm for literally 50+ years. Ben's a good kid, straight out of high school and assigned to the b2 crew. We all want him to do well in the AF because there isn't much around here for people his age (or any age fwiw) except agriculture & we're happy he got out of here.

Thanks bud!

Where does Ben work? I have seen the yellow GTO around here now that you mentioned it.....I thinks he rolls around with another GTO (Black).......but yeah I've been station here 8 years so yeah next time I see him rolling around base or the town I give him a holla. If you talk to him before then tell him to chat it up with me:thumbsup:.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Thanks bud!

Where does Ben work? I have seen the yellow GTO around here now that you mentioned it.....I thinks he rolls around with another GTO (Black).......but yeah I've been station here 8 years so yeah next time I see him rolling around base or the town I give him a holla. If you talk to him before then tell him to chat it up with me:thumbsup:.

I don't get to talk to him much so I couldn't tell you where he works. I do, however, work with ben's granddad almost every day of the week & have for years. You ought to see that old guy light up with pride when he talks about ben! What gramps doesn't know is that ben got to running with a bit of a rough crowd towards the end of high school and everybody was happy to see him get away from them. Like I said, he's a good kid & those of us back home who knew what was going on are hoping he doesn't go down that road again. Nothing bad mind you, just was hanging out with loser friends that'll most likely never go anywhere in life and we don't want him in with that kind of people again.

GTFlow

Freak of Nature
Established Member
I don't get to talk to him much so I couldn't tell you where he works. I do, however, work with ben's granddad almost every day of the week & have for years. You ought to see that old guy light up with pride when he talks about ben! What gramps doesn't know is that ben got to running with a bit of a rough crowd towards the end of high school and everybody was happy to see him get away from them. Like I said, he's a good kid & those of us back home who knew what was going on are hoping he doesn't go down that road again. Nothing bad mind you, just was hanging out with loser friends that'll most likely never go anywhere in life and we don't want him in with that kind of people again.

I hear ya brother.....well there AF does have its fair share of idiots and as long as he don't get in with them and focus's on his career he should be just fine. I was no angel while in High School but the military changed me. I did do some dumb s#!t when I first came in (drinking underage) but that right there was enough for me to change. Now (8 years later) I love it......I've come up the ranks fairly quick and been put in positions that are above my pay grade which hopefully helps me out later on down the road in the higher ranks.......but yeah I will give him a holla if I see him around. This base isn't to bad.......if you keep yourself busy.....just like any other base......you gotta stay involved.

99slvrTA

Established Member
GTFlow where did this happen at, in warrensburg? Oh ya and what squadron are you in over there, just curious b/c my dad has worked over there for about the last 10 or 15 years.

tistan

Established Member

If everyone knows that you did nothing wrong then why do you have to go through the time and money of having to go to court to fight it. The DA should just have the charges dismissed becuase they have no evidence.

fastbacon

Banned
Well today pretty much sucked so here goes.........I wouldn't say this was a road kill by any means but I thought it was worth posting. The wifey, the kiddo and I were headed to Pets Mart in the city so my little one could see the animals. We were in the GT/CS and the wife was driving so as she is getting off the interstate I see this black WS6 in my side view hauling ass to catch up to us on the off ramp. He follows us for about 3 blocks revving and jumping behind us and as the wife got in the turning lane to make a left at the light this punk kid with his little girl friend pull up in the other turning lane on my side revving his car and showing off just being immature. My wife and I just ignore it he just sits there acting a fool. As soon as green arrow light came on this little bastard punched it on the turn as if we were racing.....well he ends up losing it and slams into the median that separates the other side of the street. He was about a foot from slamming into the front of our car.......and boy was the wife pissed. So as we pull to the side and get out this little ****er has the nerve to tell my wife with a little laugh as if it was cool "I almost smoked you!! If I wouldn't have dropped my blunt it would have left you quick!". My wife just blew up on this little punk ass.......She was pissed cause we had our little girl and he could have caused a serious wreck. Any way he pretty much totaled the WS6. From what I saw he shattered the complete rear end, tore out the gas tank, ripped the rear bumper over along with the rear passenger quarter panel, split the drive shaft and dropped the trans. Oh yeah the city puts up X-Mas decorations on the medians of the streets here and he took them shits out as well. When the cops arrived the cited my wife for reckless driving and we got searched for drugs!!! Aint that some bulls#!t!!!! :fm::cuss:. They cited the kid for reckless driving and possession of drug paraphernalia (being the reason we got searched)...this little bastard had a pipe and rolling papers!! We weren't even racing this little punk. Shes is gonna fight the ticket........there is cameras on the street lights that I'm pretty sure caught the whole thing on film. What do ya'll think about this?? I'm pretty pissed about this shit.........I am thinking of talking to my commander or my First Sergeant.

quick question.....why if you had made no contact with any vehicle or object did you wait for the cops to come???? you should have taken off and let the bastard rot
......-you can see i really read the rest of the story- disregard

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread