Young Punk Teen

GTFlow

Freak of Nature
Established Member
Well today pretty much sucked so here goes.........I wouldn't say this was a road kill by any means but I thought it was worth posting. The wifey, the kiddo and I were headed to Pets Mart in the city so my little one could see the animals. We were in the GT/CS and the wife was driving so as she is getting off the interstate I see this black WS6 in my side view hauling ass to catch up to us on the off ramp. He follows us for about 3 blocks revving and jumping behind us and as the wife got in the turning lane to make a left at the light this punk kid with his little girl friend pull up in the other turning lane on my side revving his car and showing off just being immature. My wife and I just ignore it he just sits there acting a fool. As soon as green arrow light came on this little bastard punched it on the turn as if we were racing.....well he ends up losing it and slams into the median that separates the other side of the street. He was about a foot from slamming into the front of our car.......and boy was the wife pissed. So as we pull to the side and get out this little ****er has the nerve to tell my wife with a little laugh as if it was cool "I almost smoked you!! If I wouldn't have dropped my blunt it would have left you quick!". My wife just blew up on this little punk ass.......She was pissed cause we had our little girl and he could have caused a serious wreck. Any way he pretty much totaled the WS6. From what I saw he shattered the complete rear end, tore out the gas tank, ripped the rear bumper over along with the rear passenger quarter panel, split the drive shaft and dropped the trans. Oh yeah the city puts up X-Mas decorations on the medians of the streets here and he took them shits out as well. When the cops arrived the cited my wife for reckless driving and we got searched for drugs!!! Aint that some bulls#!t!!!! :fm::cuss:. They cited the kid for reckless driving and possession of drug paraphernalia (being the reason we got searched)...this little bastard had a pipe and rolling papers!! We weren't even racing this little punk. Shes is gonna fight the ticket........there is cameras on the street lights that I'm pretty sure caught the whole thing on film. What do ya'll think about this?? I'm pretty pissed about this shit.........I am thinking of talking to my commander or my First Sergeant.

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Wow man what a major toolbag. Good luck on fightning it. Hopefully it works out in your favor. That kid needs an ass whipping and not in a racing way.

5pointHo

Established Member
wow that really sucks. id definitely fight the ticket though. what was the reason the cops wrote you the ticket? did they even have reason to believe you were recklessly driving, or did they just assume?

GTFlow

Freak of Nature
Established Member
Yeah he pretty much assumed.....Mustang & Trans-Am....Racing? On top of that he was complete ass!!! He was yelling at me like I was his kid and shit telling me " Ya'll damn kids never learn driving these expensive fast cars". Kid?? I am 27. I asked him what his cause for searching our car was........he said "your gonna tell me you can afford a car like this on a military salary?":fm: What an asshole!! I was like.........No I can't afford a car like that on a military salary ALONE!! but my wife is a government contractor making $28 an hour and I live on base so the only bills I have are my cars. Can ya'll believe this cop? I have a lot of respect for the law but this guy infuriated me. He had no reason to search our car.......I don't even smoke tobacco.

Last edited:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
WOW.....I'd be pissed. I'd fight it to no end. I'd even contact his CO and write a formal complaint. I've spoken to the local PD about a matter and they recognized that not all LEO's are the most consistant and they welcomed feedback from civilian's. My situation was different though. My only point is that some CO's would be open to hearing what you have to say.

I'd contact the local traffic department, explain what's going on, and ask for assistance with the video's if possible. That officer had NO PROOF and that is flat out wrong.

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
Make a formal complaint against the LEO in writing, demand the traffic video PRIOR to your court date, if you run into resistance obtaining that get a lawyer that specializes in traffic law, then there will be no problems. If you do end up getting a traffic lawyer for the case insist that you get a written apology from the LEO regarding his disgraceful & unprofessional conduct.
There is no need to bring it up to your 1SG or CDR, just tell your first line supervisor what happened and what actions you are taking, then he can brief them and keep them in the loop, they cant help you in any way. Don’t be scared of the cost of obtaining a traffic lawyer, it will be oh so worth it when you put that smug dick head in his place while you are in court. Good luck.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Why the hell would that dumbass cop write your wife a ticket reckless driving when he wasn't even witness to the accident. not only would i fight the ticket but i would try to get the cop fired or reprimanded for his incompetence.
thank god the little turd didn't harm you and your family.

drex

Off The Line
Established Member
Why the hell would that dumbass cop write your wife a ticket reckless driving when he wasn't even witness to the accident. not only would i fight the ticket but i would try to get the cop fired or reprimanded for his incompetence.
thank god the little turd didn't harm you and your family.

+1 good luck

f8tlbite

fordplay equals fordgasms
Established Member
Sorry to hear that, just be thankful that he didnt hit you and your family. Douche bags like this deserve to lose their liscense till they become responsible.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
I cant stand cops like that. :fm: Your finacial situation has nothing to do with it. He's a dick. I'm glad you and your family are ok.

Question though, out of curiosity why did you stop? Why were you there when the cop arrived? I can understand stopping to see if a fellow car enthusiast is ok, or anyone for that matter, but if someone presents themself as an ass, and that happend, then he got what he deserved.

Just wondering your side of it...

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
If you witness a wreck you have to stop.

really?:shrug:

Didn't know that. Thats goes down as one of the "dumbest" laws. With no way to enforce that. In the OP situation, it would've actually cost him less money if he didn't so call "witness" the accident.

Maybe his wife was focusing on the road and he was sneezing at the time of collision so his eyes was closed. :bored:

Last edited:

burnzilla

Established Member
this punk kid with his little girl friend pull up in the other turning lane on my side revving his car and showing off

he ends up losing it and slams into the median that separates the other side of the street. He was about a foot from slamming into the front of our car...... From what I saw he shattered the complete rear end, tore out the gas tank, ripped the rear bumper over along with the rear passenger quarter panel, split the drive shaft and dropped the trans. Oh yeah the city puts up X-Mas decorations on the medians of the streets here and he took them shits out as well.

Sounds like he really impressed her.

alaskablkmach

Established Member
If you witness a wreck you have to stop.

First off no you dont, their is no state law that requires you to pull over period unless you are involved in the accident. Plus you should have not pulled over anyways being as you drove around with this tool dooing all that stupid shit. So chances are someone called in to the cops and gave a report of both your cars racing. But anyways that sucks and YES PEOPLE SAID IT BEFORE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEMAND THE VIDEO TAPES IN COURT. PLUS THE DA HAS TO VIEW IT BEFORE FORMAL CHARGES CAN BE FILLED! Sorry man. Thats sucks I had the same thing happen to me but he actually hit my tire and ran. So I was pretty miffed. Cops can search you for what ever reason they deem necassay...plus homeboy had weed. If it is on video then you should be good.....but if not man you need a lawyer. Reckless driving tickets raise insurance ALOT.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
That sucks man, definately get a copy of the video, and explain to the judge what happened, your wife and kid was in the car so i cant believe the cop thought your wife was acting stupid. and im pretty sure that it will get dropped with a quickness. And i would file a complaint as well against the LEO if he was acting out of line that is BS.

Users who are viewing this thread