You Asked For it: Nazty Ported Lower Pics!

Nazman

Established Member
Folks,

Based on a multitude of emails and PMs asking to see some pics of our Nazty Performance lower intake work I got off my butt and took some crappy pics of one of our intakes.

Please understand that the lighting conditions, and camera angles does no justice to the pics but it will give you an idea of the work.

Not sure if most of you have seen an un-ported/stock lower intake, but it has massive injector bosses, SC to intake bolt bosses and the port entrance has a huge miss-match even to the stock head intake runner at the head. Here are a few pics:

Notice the SC to intake bolt bosses and the area surrounding the injector boss. Specially the volume around the runner entrance. Yes, very restrictive!

P4300034.jpg

Notice the injector boss. It actually covers close to 35% + when compared with the area of the runner entrance! Extremely restrictive! Not just that, but is very wide as well!

P4300035.jpg

These are after our Nazty Performance lower Terminator Port Work:

Slide4

Slide2

Slide5

Slide6

Slide8

Slide17

http://www.naztyperformance.com/Slide11[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.naztyperformance.com/Slide13

Slide21

Slide29

Slide14

HP/TQ gains all across the power band with lower AIT2 tems! You can not beat it!

If you guys have any questions please dont hesitated and let me know!

Naz

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Naz's ports are dyno proven and he always has happy customers. His intake ports on New Edge Cobra were good for 15-18hp across the power band.

Nice piece Naz.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love the new products and innovations that folks here keep coming up with. It's great for the Terminator community, and for other Stangs as well. :)

03sm3341

Established Member
Your lower port looks way better than my home port. Did you clear the inside of the intake? Heres a shot of mine while I was working on it. I ran to the part store to get some stuff and my buds had it back on the car before I could snap finished pics.
DSC_0238.gif

Users who are viewing this thread