Yellowstone Season 4

barstowpo

Established Member
The diner shootout scene was apparently shot at a spot in Stevensville. The locals were very complimentary about the process. The crew removed and stored the vintage glass window and replaced it after the shot. They even hired local cleaners to clean up all the prop blood.

TaraFirma

Established Member
Yeah, that's the downside of trying to catch Yellowstone on YouTube TV. You'll only get certain episodes. To see them all you have to either have Netflix (I assume Netflix has them all) or the premium channel Paramount Plus. Sounds like the budget plan costs $4.99 per month and features ads, while the premium plan removes all ads throughout the breaks but costs $9.99 per month.

Looks like we get Paramount.
If you have an Amazon fire stick/TV, you can just instal Cinema, or Kodi and watch for 0 dollhairs

quad

Established Member
1883 is excellent.
Agreed. I was going to holdoff on watching it till more episodes dropped but decided to watch the first 3 and found it very interesting! The 4th episode will drop tomorrow apparently.

Going to pay attention to their teeth now...

Four Out of Five Dentists Choose 1883

Question: Judging from the amount of mail you have received about the “dirty mouths” on Yellowstone, I thought you might be amused with my complaint about its prequel, 1883. The costuming and makeup departments have done such a great job at making everyone look historically accurate, grimy and unwashed, that it is distracting to see almost everyone’s gleaming perfect white teeth in contrast. Isn’t there something the actors could swish around their mouths to at least give the illusion of bad teeth? — Dan S

Matt Roush: You’re right, this did amuse me. I can’t remember the last time I fielded a request for poorer oral hygiene. But you do have a point, that most pioneers probably couldn’t navigate by the sheen from their teeth. I’ll probably think about this every time I watch the show going forward, so thanks for that.

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
If you have an Amazon fire stick/TV, you can just instal Cinema, or Kodi and watch for 0 dollhairs
Plex is the way to go. You can run Plex on Kodi and apparently there are some benefits in doing that but I prefer Plex on its own without Kodi. Plex presents your library in a very user friendly way. You can do that with Kodi but it requires more steps.

I don't feel guilty going this route because we are paying for Paramount via our Cable TV subscription. The creators of Yellowstone and the actors do deserve compensation for their product that they created. If everyone watched their content for free they would not be able to create the content.

Last edited:

quad

Established Member

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Love the show, but being a diesel owner, and on top of that, owning several Ram diesels with the Cummins…they gotta stop the sound affects/changes for those trucks! Lol! It cracks me up hearing a 6.7 Cummins sound like a V8 gasser.

Kind of like when I actually watched The Walking Dead, when it didn’t suck. These characters are shooting AR’s and AK’s with no optics and no sights whatsoever with pinpoint accuracy.

It’s the little things. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those little details can really take you out of the story.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Haven't read thread because I haven't seen any of the show and don't want to catch any spoilers or anything...

Heard it's a great show and multiple people have told me I gotta check it out. I got a free year subscription to paramount+ from my mobile provider. Is Yellowstone not on the + service? I can't find it on there which is ridiculous

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

CobraJohn01

Established Member
Heard it's a great show and multiple people have told me I gotta check it out. I got a free year subscription to paramount+ from my mobile provider. Is Yellowstone not on the + service? I can't find it on there which is ridiculous
Unfortunately no, it's not. Peacock bought the streaming rights to Yellowstone very early on, before Paramount had a streaming service. (Paramount+ is basically just the old CBS All Access service with a new name.) I read the other day that Paramount has been trying several times to purchase the streaming rights back but Peacock isn't having it.

The extra kicker to this is that in order to watch Yellowstone on Peacock, you have to sign up for their $9.99/mo premium plan. They don't let you watch anything other than the first episode on their free or $4.99 plans. They know they've got something millions of people want to see and they're taking advantage of that as much as they can.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Unfortunately no, it's not. Peacock bought the streaming rights to Yellowstone very early on, before Paramount had a streaming service. (Paramount+ is basically just the old CBS All Access service with a new name.) I read the other day that Paramount has been trying several times to purchase the streaming rights back but Peacock isn't having it.

The extra kicker to this is that in order to watch Yellowstone on Peacock, you have to sign up for their $9.99/mo premium plan. They don't let you watch anything other than the first episode on their free or $4.99 plans. They know they've got something millions of people want to see and they're taking advantage of that as much as they can.
I don't like the content of your post but really appreciate your explanation and taking the time to post it

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member

Yeah this really confused the wife and I when we were trying to stream it. We gave up and just watch it on the Cinema app. 1883 is a great show too.

quad

Established Member
Yeah this really confused the wife and I when we were trying to stream it. We gave up and just watch it on the Cinema app. 1883 is a great show too.
1883 started out great but now it turned into a cliched woke teenage love story. This show has so much potential and they are starting to **** it up real good. Main theme seems to be "White man" bad or weak. That's not realistic. Back in the 19th century White men were not apologetic and took what they wanted.

Sam Elliot cried too much like a bitch throughout the show. He also claims to care so much about getting the immigrants across but if one steps out of line he is ready to shoot them dead.

The immigrants are portrayed as incompetent, weak and stupid. They can't even cross a 50' relatively calm river that's barely 6' deep. Give me a break. I could swim when I was 5. All they had to do was dedicate 1 day to teach them to swim. But no Sam thinks that's too hard for them. I was hoping one of the Germans beat the shit out of him for being so disrespectful.

Elsa is cute and all but way too much time is focused on her. I get it she is still young but the cowboy she was going to marry was barely dead for a few weeks and now she goes and marries a Comanche. LMAO! They ripped off Dances with Wolves also with the bison heart eating scene and a few other parts. Elsa hunting the bison is not realistic. Women were expected to be more feminine and the feminist movement was not mainstream. One of the cowboys would have shot the bison, not a White woman hunting with a Comanche.

Hopefully the show will start to show the immigrants more and that they are less ignorant and useless. The last two episodes could have been a lot better.

Last edited:

Cobra Jet

Established Member
Another show by Sheridan to watch is Mayor of Kingstown with Jeremy Renner. Apparently it is pretty good.

1883 so far exceeds even Yellowstone in my opinion.

Yellowstone is a great show, hope it goes for at least 10 seasons and doesn’t get cut like some other shows that were really good…and disappeared (ie: Westworld).

We just started watching MOK the other night, definitely another good show… started off really good and continues to be so…. Recommend for other fans of Taylor Sheridan.

Users who are viewing this thread