XFL 2020

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The game play looks solid. I wouldn't mind catching that Feb 22nd Tampa game either.
Man, the Vipers had so many chances in the red zone! The game seemed faster paced. I have to go check out the differences in rules. I like the single foot in.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I watched most all of that Tampa/NY game and while it might not be on the level of the best teams in the NFL its very close to the average or lesser teams in the NFL. I like some of the different rules the XFL has adopted. Will keep watching on the weekend.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The XFL needs someone like a Jack Tuney or Gorilla Monsoon as the comish. I didn't notice many of the rule changes besides the kickoff, the extra point being absent, etc.., From what I saw it wasn't as over-the-top as the original XFL but at least it wasn't full of primadonnas like the NFL.

Coiled03

Established Member
I watched a little bit of it over the weekend. The NFL could learn a few things from this league.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
these guys are pretty much trying out for the NFL again, that's probably why they're playing so hard

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Some of these XFL players have played in the NFL before and the coaches like Gilbride with NY and Glanville with Tampa had years of success in the NFL.

Vince McMahon will not put up with any of the BS that the NFL has put up with in the past few years. That is why he adopted the rules of no criminals and no kneeling in the league. Have to give him props but I am sure some clowns will have problems with this. Too freaking bad....

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
22 Feb at 2pm would not work but 1 March would be perfect. 7pm game.
@SID297
Should a GTG thread (1 week)be started with a poll for which game?

ViciousJay

Established Member
The first game was complete garbage but the second and third had me more excited. I really with there were more teams.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The first game was complete garbage but the second and third had me more excited. I really with there were more teams.
Vince kind collides to that this is a growing trend of the interest commands it.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I watched a little bit of it over the weekend. The NFL could learn a few things from this league.

The NFL did take a couple of things from the first XFL, the skycam and mic'ing up players and letting us hear the audio during the game.

I'd like them to bring back the old XFL punting rules too lol.

Users who are viewing this thread