XFL 2020

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Anyone catching these games? The players are like the broken toys of Pro ball. Damn they play hard. Not sure if it will last. 8 teams championship is in April. The crowd size for the LA-Hou game surprised me.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Didn’t realize it started today. Watched some highlights and im impressed. Looks promising!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Did not know the season started and missed some games yesterday. Will watch and see how it is. Not much to watch on TV for sports now so some Football would be great.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I watched a bit of each game yesterday. Interesting and entertaining with the rules changes (from NFL).

04MysticCobra

Established Member
The Tampa at NY game will be shown here locally today from Met Life stadium at 2pm. Will be watching.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Do like the Vipers for their name. Just make sure you have sunglasses to wear with that lime color....lol. Never been a NY football fan Jets or Giants but maybe can root for this NY team.
I am such a sucker. I went to the team page and bought a ball cap and a shirt for my boy. This is my NFL protest purchase!

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Yes definitely need an option to the NFL. But I feel old as shit watching this game. Started watching Glanville coaching in the 70's with Detroit then Atlanta and the Oilers head coach in the 80's. Gilbride started with the Oilers in 1989 and then a few teams in between before being with the NY Giants and on two SB teams. Been watching the NFL/AFL too damn long....lol.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Yes definitely need an option to the NFL. But I feel old as shit watching this game. Started watching Glanville coaching in the 70's with Detroit then Atlanta and the Oilers head coach in the 80's. Gilbride started with the Oilers in 1989 and then a few teams in between before being with the NY Giants and on two SB teams. Been watching the NFL/AFL too damn long....lol.
Old? I am a John Madden fan

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Old? I am a John Madden fan

Now we are talking....I am a Raiders fan since 1967 and watched Madden for his whole career thru coaching and broadcasting. He was great. But started watching the NFL/AFL in 1964. Just turned 63 but don't feel that old. No Kids.

Users who are viewing this thread