Wyoming Hunter [Cody Roberts of Daniel, WY] tortures, kills wolf

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Actually a lot of psychological exams involve questions about harming animals for the fun of it.
It’s a tell tale sign of severe mental illness.
Srs

Yup, I also recall reading the notion that "people care more about animal lives" in some cases is a very natural response.

You may feel worse for "family dog drowns in river" compared to "homeless man found drowned in river".

Generally we understand animals are innocent have limited capacity to control their situations. So we have more empathy for them compared to a human who we can often attribute their own stupidity too their actions.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Reading that eyewitness account is very disturbing. And this guys laughed about the $250 fine. “He’s been going around town telling people it was worth it,” the eyewitness said. “$250? That’s a round for the bar.

rborden

Established Member
Reading that eyewitness account is very disturbing. And this guys laughed about the $250 fine. “He’s been going around town telling people it was worth it,” the eyewitness said. “$250? That’s a round for the bar.
But wait...THERE'S MORE!

Now there's a video going around of this sick ****er kissing the wolf. This guy needs a mental hold for a long long time.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yup, I also recall reading the notion that "people care more about animal lives" in some cases is a very natural response.

You may feel worse for "family dog drowns in river" compared to "homeless man found drowned in river".

Generally we understand animals are innocent have limited capacity to control their situations. So we have more empathy for them compared to a human who we can often attribute their own stupidity too their actions.

100%

tistan

Established Member
At this point in life, half the women around you are baby killers and their men are accomplices, yet no one gives a shit about the psychological affect of that on society. Kind of hard for me to get worked up over one guy killing an animal.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Personally, I like wolves and the fact they were brought back. They play a crucial role in helping control deer and other animal populations. I think they are incredible creatures to watch.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
A person whose heart is cold and hard like this guy is dangerous. Alcohol is not even a partial excuse. This is a person who if angered enough could beat or kill someone. If my daughter was dating someone like this and I found out I would do everything I could to influence her to get away from him.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Life is full of assholes..... He's no exception. Too bad it wasnt on federal land so he could go to prison!

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
A person whose heart is cold and hard like this guy is dangerous. Alcohol is not even a partial excuse. This is a person who if angered enough could beat or kill someone. If my daughter was dating someone like this and I found out I would do everything I could to influence her to get away from him.
I didn't say alcohol was an excuse, I'm just saying it was a reason. Also, not the reason, but a reason.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
People who abuse animals should be tortured and if I was the person doing the punishment I’d make unit 731 look like an afternoon buying slacks at JCPenney.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

rborden

Established Member
At this point in life, half the women around you are baby killers and their men are accomplices, yet no one gives a shit about the psychological affect of that on society. Kind of hard for me to get worked up over one guy killing an animal.
If he had shot it and it didnt suffer, I would agree. But to torture it, mock it, showcase it off and make it suffer is completely ****ed and demented.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

I think the article got it right in that he is just low IQ. Just as dangerous as you mention though as he's probably the type that could run a pedestrian over while driving drunk and then would try and hide or dispose of the body to cover his tracks. I'm sure there will be another article of this guy being killed in a drunken snowmobiling accident. Guy sounds sloppy and is clearly irresponsible. He'll screw up again.

Last edited:

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wyoming is a few square miles larger than the State of Oregon and is the 9th largest State. It has less than 500,000 people in the whole State. Daniel Wyoming has a population of 150 people. 29 people per sq mile. I lived in Wyoming for a number of years. You would be surprised what people will do for "entertainment" when living a relatively isolated life. When I lived in Wyoming there was an incident where a homosexual was tied to a barb wired fence, beaten and left to die. Those Cowboys don't take to kindly to such perversions. At the time, there was some outrage about the crime, but it quickly passed. In today's world, it would have been headline news all over the Country. Not an excuse for the actions taken with the wolf, but those folks don't see the world the same as most people do.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A few interesting facts about Wyoming.
They have Drive Through Liqueur Stores. No need to leave the car to buy your booze.
You can have an open container in the car, it just has to stay out of public view.
You can drink and drive, you just can't be intoxicated.
Wyoming has the highest per capita cases of drunk driving accidents...but the lowest death rate due to drunk driving. Mostly due to the fact that most accidents are single vehicle as there just are not that many cars on the road. Dude gets drunk, drives off the road, through a barb wire fence and gets stuck in a field.

Users who are viewing this thread