Wyoming Hunter [Cody Roberts of Daniel, WY] tortures, kills wolf

rborden

Established Member
I'm no fan of wolves, but to run it down with a snowmobile, duct tape its mouth shut and show it off like some prize before killing it is abhorrent and unethical.

What a despicable man.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd laugh at and welcome any misfortune that comes his way. Hopefully he has an "accident" very soon. Ideally, he'd be in a position where he desperately needs help and cries out for help but people just ignore his cries and go about their business.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I'm no fan of wolves, but to run it down with a snowmobile, duct tape its mouth shut and show it off like some prize before killing it is abhorrent and unethical.

What a despicable man.

Would bet those were all alcohol fueled decisions for sure. Day of drinking and sledding with the boys took dude down a cascading waterfall of poor choices. Shame.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Pretty despicable behavior and indicative of the guys character. As previously mentioned, I'd guarantee there was plenty of alcohol involved in the whole situation.

Definitely not excusing the behavior but Wyoming must have a problem with wolves for this to be such a minor violation of the law.

Say this was a coyote he did it to in an area where coyotes cause lots of issues attacking pets and livestock. Would there be significantly less outrage? I'd say yes.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty despicable behavior and indicative of the guys character. As previously mentioned, I'd guarantee there was plenty of alcohol involved in the whole situation.

Definitely not excusing the behavior but Wyoming must have a problem with wolves for this to be such a minor violation of the law.

Say this was a coyote he did it to in an area where coyotes cause lots of issues attacking pets and livestock. Would there be significantly less outrage? I'd say yes.

i dont think many people have an issue with killing the wolf but how he did it. If he did that to a Coyote I think most people would still be pissed. The wolf was just being a wolf, no need to put it through what he did.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
lol possessing a live wolf in wyoming is only a $250 fine. Its almost worth it to take a pic for instagram

VegasMichael

Established Member
Actually a lot of psychological exams involve questions about harming animals for the fun of it.
It’s a tell tale sign of severe mental illness.
Srs
Would it freak you out if I told you I know a lot about serial killers and what makes them tick?
I had to take a psychological test when I applied to be a Pinkerton Detective Agency security guard as a summer job in college and was like wtf? Had to take a Reid Psychology Test when I applied for a part time job at a shoe store while in high school and again...WTF?

Example question: What would you do if you saw a young girl waiting for the school bus?
A: Drive right by
B: Ask her if she wants a ride somewhere.
C: Buy her flowers
D: Talk to her about her parents and ask if they loved her

There is only one right answer and all of us know what it is.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Would it freak you out if I told you I know a lot about serial killers and what makes them tick?
I had to take a psychological test when I applied to be a Pinkerton Detective Agency security guard as a summer job in college and was like wtf? Had to take a Reid Psychology Test when I applied for a part time job at a shoe store while in high school and again...WTF?

Example question: What would you do if you saw a young girl waiting for the school bus?
A: Drive right by
B: Ask her if she wants a ride somewhere.
C: Buy her flowers
D: Talk to her about her parents and ask if they loved her

There is only one right answer and all of us know what it is.
I took abnormal psychology in college and became so enamored with it that I contemplated changing majors and going onto med school.
So I took a science course with a lab and that was all she wrote.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I took abnormal psychology in college and became so enamored with it that I contemplated changing majors and going onto med school.
So I took a science course with a lab and that was all she wrote.
I started college with Accounting to appease my father who was a very successful CPA but I hated it. Switched to computer science but didn't have the mind for it. Switched to History with plans of becoming a lawyer afterwards but talked to a lot attorneys along the way who said I would hate it. Finished the History degree and didn't go to law school(although I wish I had) and ended up joining the military which I did not regret.

Users who are viewing this thread