Wyoming Hunter [Cody Roberts of Daniel, WY] tortures, kills wolf

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
IMG_4425.jpeg

Personally, I like wolves and the fact they were brought back. They play a crucial role in helping control deer and other animal populations. I think they are incredible creatures to watch.
I do too.

Years ago my wife and I visited Yellowstone and went to a film/lecture about bringing the wolf back from near extinction.
I’ll never forget it.

Predator literally restored the whole ecosystem.

I had that poster in my family room.

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Wyoming is a few square miles larger than the State of Oregon and is the 9th largest State. It has less than 500,000 people in the whole State. Daniel Wyoming has a population of 150 people. 29 people per sq mile. I lived in Wyoming for a number of years. You would be surprised what people will do for "entertainment" when living a relatively isolated life. When I lived in Wyoming there was an incident where a homosexual was tied to a barb wired fence, beaten and left to die. Those Cowboys don't take to kindly to such perversions. At the time, there was some outrage about the crime, but it quickly passed. In today's world, it would have been headline news all over the Country. Not an excuse for the actions taken with the wolf, but those folks don't see the world the same as most people do.
Left to die with barb wire yes makes sense some of them mountain men I meet in the army told me some sick stories I believe it ouch smh

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
A few interesting facts about Wyoming.
They have Drive Through Liqueur Stores. No need to leave the car to buy your booze.
You can have an open container in the car, it just has to stay out of public view.
You can drink and drive, you just can't be intoxicated.
Wyoming has the highest per capita cases of drunk driving accidents...but the lowest death rate due to drunk driving. Mostly due to the fact that most accidents are single vehicle as there just are not that many cars on the road. Dude gets drunk, drives off the road, through a barb wire fence and gets stuck in a field.
Drive through liquor stores genius idea in some areas of the country probably wouldn't fly in a big city id imagine

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Wyoming is a few square miles larger than the State of Oregon and is the 9th largest State. It has less than 500,000 people in the whole State. Daniel Wyoming has a population of 150 people. 29 people per sq mile. I lived in Wyoming for a number of years. You would be surprised what people will do for "entertainment" when living a relatively isolated life. When I lived in Wyoming there was an incident where a homosexual was tied to a barb wired fence, beaten and left to die. Those Cowboys don't take to kindly to such perversions. At the time, there was some outrage about the crime, but it quickly passed. In today's world, it would have been headline news all over the Country. Not an excuse for the actions taken with the wolf, but those folks don't see the world the same as most people do.

Bruh, that whole story is bullshit...

“The view was that homophobic rednecks walked into a bar and saw an obviously gay man with money and targeted him and beat him to death for that reason,” says Jimenez. “But that isn’t what happened. Nothing in this book takes away from the iniquity and brutality of the crime or the culpability of his murderers, but we owe Matthew and other young men like him the truth.

“Aaron and Matthew had a friendship. They’d been involved sexually, they bought and sold drugs from each other. That complicates the original story of two strangers walking into a bar and targeting Matthew – someone they did not know – because he was gay.”

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Bruh, that whole story is bullshit...

“The view was that homophobic rednecks walked into a bar and saw an obviously gay man with money and targeted him and beat him to death for that reason,” says Jimenez. “But that isn’t what happened. Nothing in this book takes away from the iniquity and brutality of the crime or the culpability of his murderers, but we owe Matthew and other young men like him the truth.

“Aaron and Matthew had a friendship. They’d been involved sexually, they bought and sold drugs from each other. That complicates the original story of two strangers walking into a bar and targeting Matthew – someone they did not know – because he was gay.”

I remember that being all over the news. Hell, I think Brokeback Mountain was influenced by that story. I haven't seen the movie but doesn't one of them get beat to death in the end for being gay?

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I remember that being all over the news. Hell, I think Brokeback Mountain was influenced by that story. I haven't seen the movie but doesn't one of them get beat to death in the end for being gay?

Yup, that's my understanding. One "comes out" and the other doesn't and the one that does ends up getting beat to death for being gay.

Turns out the whole Mathew story was a lie. Gay drug dealer rolled by violent gay drug buyer who also attacked other people that same night.

Nothing to do with Mathew being gay and the victim of bigoted cis gender homophobes.

Users who are viewing this thread