WTF happened?

Coiled03

Established Member
Haven't been on the site in a few days. Log on today, and it looks completely different! I'm guessing we switched forum platforms, or something?

Also, the whole right side is full of ads, now? I thought premium members didn't have to look at that crap? Can I remove them somehow?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I believe features are still being added and tweaked.

EDIT: Meant to add yes the Forum was upgrade to a different platform.

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Yep, new platform. As mentioned it's still being tweaked. Have a look at the Help Desk for any questions that may have been or are being addressed.

Coiled03

Established Member
Yep, new platform. As mentioned it's still being tweaked. Have a look at the Help Desk for any questions that may have been or are being addressed.

Sorry, but where's the Help Desk? I clicked on the Help link at the bottom of the page, and it took me to a page that's borderline useless. If that's not the right link, please advise.

Regardless, it sounds like improvements are still being made, so I'll just be patient. The update looks good based on the limited time I've spent on here since it happened!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
need a tutorial.
So do I. Still a ton to learn.
Sorry, but where's the Help Desk? I clicked on the Help link at the bottom of the page, and it took me to a page that's borderline useless. If that's not the right link, please advise.

Regardless, it sounds like improvements are still being made, so I'll just be patient. The update looks good based on the limited time I've spent on here since it happened!
Yeah, it's going to be nice when done. I really like the ease of uploading pictures.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/forums/the-help-desk.19/

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
stupid bar at the top always shows... I can only see 1 post on the screen at any given time, theres so little width allowed.

I give it a Meh.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
i agree. on mobile, its even worse. desktop mode is somehow better than the mobile version, lol.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
the # of posts per page and lack of "my threads" is driving me nuts.

Hover over your username in the upper right then click "Your Content" in the middle right column.

i agree. on mobile, its even worse. desktop mode is somehow better than the mobile version, lol.

We have a huge upgrade in store for mobile viewing.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
^ thanks Sid.

Obviously you all have a ton going on fine tuning this thing, is there a way on that screen to show the last time someone posted in that thread? It looks like its arranged by the most recent thread you posted in and no factor for other people commenting.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Coiled03: It was always like this. We thought it was your idea.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Wtf happened is right... Cant see some pics or any sigs. No desktop version available on my phone.

Really not liking the new update, was hoping everything would be back to normal by now...

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Wtf happened is right... Cant see some pics or any sigs. No desktop version available on my phone.

Really not liking the new update, was hoping everything would be back to normal by now...

The version you are viewing on your phone is the desktop version. It just auto formats to screen size. I'm not sure why you can't see pics or sigs, but it sounds like a data usage option on your end.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
New platform seems to operate about as smoothly as a 6 year old android phone.

Users who are viewing this thread