WTB: Another mustang or svt

Mystic1199

Established Member
Yea, but there was 2 crashed ones on craigslist in this area last summer/fall. One had a built motor I believe along with a s/c on it. Front was hit hard low and tweaked the nose to the left and screwed the unibody. Other one was in Shirley and it needed a drivers door and quarter for 4k......

the one with the built motor was hit hard and had a bunch of owners if its the one im thinking about ...and the one in shirley for 4k needed more then a door and a qtr

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
That car screams cheap to me though... Why would you slap a kb and cheapo headlights on it... If you skimp in some places you may have skimped during the install of maintenance.. Maybe ill take a look just to see it and make a lower offer because its an auto

I don't get what's wrong with putting a blower on a 2v? Besides ford OEM headlights, all he aftermarket brands are crap.

There's plenty of stuff out there, I think you are being a little picky

I'd also stay away from making payments on a new car, makes it much much more difficult to unload.

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
I don't get what's wrong with putting a blower on a 2v? Besides ford OEM headlights, all he aftermarket brands are crap.

I'd also stay away from making payments on a new car, makes it much much more difficult to unload.

There's nothing wrong with being picky bud. That's a lot of coin to dump on something you feel like you're just settling for. I passed on that car when I was shopping for one too. I'm the exact same way and if it's not what I want, nothing will change my mind.

howie8124

Established Member

Nothing wrong with a 2v blower I just think the car looks cheap. You also were the one who told me to be patient so I'm just trying to find what I want or close to it.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
you should definitely be patient.....there's ton's of cars out there

as the season gets going into full swing there will be a lot of people selling

howie8124

Established Member
you should definitely be patient.....there's ton's of cars out there

as the season gets going into full swing there will be a lot of people selling

The mach I wanted sold but I'm going to check out this roush but the thing that gets me is am I over paying for a glorified GT? Yes it appears to be very clean but even at that is 12k what roushes are bringing?

Users who are viewing this thread