WTB: Another mustang or svt

howie8124

Established Member
So after spending all winter rebuilding that 98 cobra I was able to sell it alot faster for my price than expected. We all know cash talks so the cobra walked. I'm in the market again for anything for the summer. I've seen some very well built mustangs out there sell recently which I wish I could have grabbed but I know there's more out there. So if you guys happen to find something you think could sell for under 12k let me know about it. Even if they're asking 15 and you think it's 12 or under I'll go try for it! Many of you told me to pass on the mach 1 with 44k but its still and option to compare against.

My wish list:
Built engines Cams Blowers Quality Comp orange Sonic blue T56s The usual...

Lets see if anyone can find a nice 99-04 mustang cobra roush saleen GT ect I'm open to anything an everything!

Warrior627

Established Member
Hey man I've got a very nice 2002 Black GT, I'm local. Text or call me if you're interested I can send you pics and all info. five08 265 578five

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
good for you....congrats on being able to walk away

now just BE PATIENT and you will find something. Also, be willing to travel for the right car

howie8124

Established Member
Hey man I've got a very nice 2002 Black GT, I'm local. Text or call me if you're interested I can send you pics and all info. five08 265 578five
Can you pm me the details?

Buy mine, minty with low miles. Just did all new brakes, new exhaust goes on in a couple days. You know the deal haha.

If it had the blower I'd be all over it!

12k obo for my mach1. Needs throw out bearing but still drives fine.

47k miles

What kind of offers are you wiling to take? I have a line on a true mint mach for 12k

good for you....congrats on being able to walk away

now just BE PATIENT and you will find something. Also, be willing to travel for the right car

I'm trying to be patient but I'm itching bad.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
those cars are like unicorns

Yea, but there was 2 crashed ones on craigslist in this area last summer/fall. One had a built motor I believe along with a s/c on it. Front was hit hard low and tweaked the nose to the left and screwed the unibody. Other one was in Shirley and it needed a drivers door and quarter for 4k......

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
That's the car I told him to get Matt. Plenty of people to trade transmissions with and he'll have some room to put a nice set of wheels, tint, and some exterior mods if he wants to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

howie8124

Established Member
That car screams cheap to me though... Why would you slap a kb and cheapo headlights on it... If you skimp in some places you may have skimped during the install of maintenance.. Maybe ill take a look just to see it and make a lower offer because its an auto

matt87

Established Member
like bab cobras? i see a 98 bab cobra cpe in mass on autotrader.com 35,000 miles, original owner. looks very clean.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread