WTB: 4" Rolled tips, what length to buy?

KillerMike

Senior SVT Hall Of Fame
Established Member
Well that makes me feel better about missing out on them. I am looking for the rolled tips that look like the magnaflows I posted. These rolled tips you got are deff different. Nice tips just not what I was looking for for my car.

yuke175

Established Member
Ones you posted I need new tips bad

Love my bassani x and magnaflows sound but the tips suck

GoingHaam

Established Member
Are 18" tips too long for SRA, if u cut the catback to somewhere before the rear wheel well??? (without looking goofy)

Not sure. Pretty easy to find out just crawl under the car and measure it. Deff not for IRS though

i am in the same boat as you. i am going to buy 4 inch tips but im not sure if i should go with 12" or 18" and the weld ons or bolt ons. i still have the IRS

So what length should i get 12 or 18" for my cobra with irs

I think 18's are way too long. The ones I bought are 12" and should work perfectly.
i found a pic of 18" (3.5's) long.. I know this is a GT, but how do u think this with the termi bumper. look for more opinions... the 18"s dont look over the top long

DCP_3438.JPG

KillerMike

Senior SVT Hall Of Fame
Established Member
It is not an opinion, it is a fact. The length from which the cat-back exhaust on a IRS comes up and makes a "Turn" where you would put the tips on, if you measured from that "turn" 18" out the back, your measurement would end up about 3-4" past the rear bumper. I have seen it in person. To compare a S/A car's cat-back to a IRS cat-back is not even worth speaking about.

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
Digging this back up. How did yours turn out OP? Any updated pics. Decided this is on the short list for my spring time mods. Curious how the 12" looked welded on.

Users who are viewing this thread