I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Totally agree, didn’t think of that.
Mostly what I've found has been red. I was looking at the production numbers and how many were made for each color. Red is pretty common.

Unfortunately, my old 92 only 176 coupes in medium titanium metallic made that year. Never thought I'd miss it, but now I wish I never sold it.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Well a 93 teal cobra popped up. It's about 8 hours away from me. It has 71k miles, has a low Autocheck score. Possibly because it's had 7 owners and had failed emissions. The emissions doesn't bother me, I see he's running a o/r x pipe.

Otherwise it looks like it's in good condition. What would you guys pay? It's above my budget, but could possibly swing it.

I'm just checking my options, because looking for a clean notch is hard.

Screenshot_20190401-223130_zpsc3ped4sn.png

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Well a 93 teal cobra popped up. It's about 8 hours away from me. It has 71k miles, has a low Autocheck score. Possibly because it's had 7 owners and had failed emissions. The emissions doesn't bother me, I see he's running a o/r x pipe.

Otherwise it looks like it's in good condition. What would you guys pay? It's above my budget, but could possibly swing it.

I'm just checking my options, because looking for a clean notch is hard.

View attachment 1563492

Haven’t seen a clean one with less than 100k miles go sub $20k in quite a while

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I am not a fan of it. But it won’t depreciate.
To each their own. I've always liked the 93 cobra. I personally feel I'd be getting more for my money. It's hard for me to spend a lot of money on a notch that's in okay shape. Especially knowing the one I had back in 09 that I sold for 10,500. Back then people thought I was asking to much.

This one is roughly 8 hours away, so I could make a road trip.

NIL8U

Established Member
I’d say wait and continue looking for a coupe don’t get anxious. Cobra is nice though just not a fan of that color.

trxcobra

Established Member
To each their own. I've always liked the 93 cobra. I personally feel I'd be getting more for my money. It's hard for me to spend a lot of money on a notch that's in okay shape. Especially knowing the one I had back in 09 that I sold for 10,500. Back then people thought I was asking to much.

This one is roughly 8 hours away, so I could make a road trip.

I don't really understand the comparison to 2009 prices. The 93 Cobra could also be had for a much cheaper price in 2009 than it is today (along with many cars from that era).

That said, I understand not wanting to spend $15-$20k on a notch that isn't in fantastic shape. If you could get that cobra in the $20k range, I think that would be a good deal based on what I've seen (esp for Teal). Looks like the cars selling in the ~$30k+ range are all sub-35k miles and untouched.

You may end up wishing you held out for the notch though...

Users who are viewing this thread