Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_20190518_125908347_zpsjqooujwq.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
always curious with a site unseen purchase....did the car fall short, meet or exceed expectations?
This is the first time I've done this. I haven't been able to get it on the road and drive it yet. But from physically seeing it, listening to it run, ect, I'm happy with my purchase.

Slick_Henry

Probably a better place to ask this but since you were talking about putting a deposit down already in this thread. How do you insure a deposit with a random person?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Probably a better place to ask this but since you were talking about putting a deposit down already in this thread. How do you insure a deposit with a random person?
I actually sent Scott a certified check. There are companies like escrow.com that can help both parties through the transaction. Basically they are a third party.

Austin Parsons

I have a 88 twin turbo SSP for sale dart block s366 turbos Holley efi all good stuff Car has been 9.0 on stock block at 16psi letting out (I have the video) Car is easily a 8 second car low 8 seconds if you want it to be. I street drive it also runs great ready to go. If any one is Interested please text me I can’t get this thing to let me post videos and pictures I can send you full info and pics through text. 336-520-0376

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread