WTB 03-04 cobra

gixxer1

Established Member
Sold one of my cars and now looking for a Cobra, mostly or all Oem is best.
Email me at [email protected]
Thank you

Please don't ask how much I want to spend. Tell me what you have and I will offer market value if you have what I want. Car must be salt /rust free.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
I know you were all set on my yellow one, but my buddy has just decided to sell his absolutely IN ThE WRAPPER sonic blue 03, 18inch chrome reps, kenne bell but only 15k miles, one of the most perfect cobras I have ever seen, no accidents or paint work, all receipts and paper work and certificates, just a perfect car, towels on the seats etc, it's perfect, only driven nice days, let me know if interested I have a ton of pictures.

gixxer1

Established Member
Laughing at your rust free comment. To be honest i dont know if i have ever seen one with rust. haha Did you see the one for sale in the Terminator section that is in New Hampshire. 04 Mystic

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminators-buy-sell-254/972491-2004-mystichrome-19-500-miles-new-hampshire.html

I viewed a one owner car with salt stains and minor rust last week. It had under 30k miles too. He lied to me saying it was never driven in winter and turned out clearly it was. Wet roads translates in salt. I made a reasonable offer on that car in NH but he is firm on his price. Beautiful car though.

gixxer1

Established Member
congrats on the sale of that beauty....what a car!!!!

lot's of nice cobra's out there, GL!!

Thank you, it was a nice car and super rare but being a 95 R it got ignored at the car shows. Only a true mustang enthusiast knew what it was. Plus I need a back seat . Went to a collector in FL that is starting an R collection.

gixxer1

Established Member
I know you were all set on my yellow one, but my buddy has just decided to sell his absolutely IN ThE WRAPPER sonic blue 03, 18inch chrome reps, kenne bell but only 15k miles, one of the most perfect cobras I have ever seen, no accidents or paint work, all receipts and paper work and certificates, just a perfect car, towels on the seats etc, it's perfect, only driven nice days, let me know if interested I have a ton of pictures.

I wouldn't say I'm set with the yellow but prefer a different color. That sonic blue car is nice but 32k is what I can get a 2010 gt500 for.

matt87

Established Member
wow you sold it! nice! i'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
My Cobra will be up for sale come spring time most likely (or now) due to school just haven't had the time to post it.

27k on the clock. Owned it since 2006. Has Pulley, Intake, Full exhaust. The usual basic bolt-ons. Never took the super charger off or did anything to the motor. Can send you a few pictures if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread