Wow, anyone else see this?

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
myrtle.jpg

03' White Snake

Established Member
That sucks. I cannot tell the damage but it still sucks. My car was keyed a few yrs back the nite b4 the car show. I was not happy about it.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I know that one year recently, somebody had the tires/wheels stolen off their Mustang while it was in a hotel parking deck. Sucks for this guy though, as that it hard damage to fix properly.

mustangrodtp

Established Member
Anybody know who's car that is? That is some messed up shit there.
I was down there sun,mon,tues,wed. and I won't be back.
The parking situation at the hotels on Ocean Blvd is not good. All the low life's know that there is no lighting and security :(

Last edited:

NVSTMENT

Established Member
I know whose car this is. Have known the guy for 20+ years. It happened in the parking garage of Landmark Resort on the south end of Myrtle. I stopped staying in Myrtle five years ago and it's the best decission I've made. Cars are much safer in North Myrtle.

Last edited:

TRMach1

Established Member
I stayed right across from the palace theater. We were pretty good there nice and quiet.... Although I do have a rock chip now on my door, I was behind 2 cobras and a couple of trailers with mustangs... Don't know who was the culprit.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
He said he saw foot prints on his hood where the guy just causally walked up on top of the car. What a piece of shit it takes to do something like that.

Blackness03

Established Member
I would love to catch someone doing that to ANYBODYS car. That sucks man. I think this was my last year staying in south Myrtle. I'm Staying in north next year. Seems to be less trash walking around and just cleaner

TGR96

Established Member
+1 on staying in North Myrtle Beach. We always get a condo up there on the beach, not too far from the mall. Plus, I can be at the Palace or MB Speedway in about 20 minutes.

It's really nice and quiet at NMB, without a lot of the riff raff. I have never seen or heard of anything like this up there. Poor guy. It really is bad that people can't have something nice without some jerk trying to cause damage to it, probably out of jealousy. Or maybe just some punk being a punk. Hopefully karma will get this low life piece of crap.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
We always stay in NMB or even Cherry Grove. Very short drive to the show from there.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
I've stayed down in Surfside/Garden City alot and it's very peaceful there as well, much like North Myrtle.

Users who are viewing this thread