Would you date someone with herpes?

Equalbracket

Established Member
Actually, you're wrong. After thinking about it, I decided it wasn't worth the risk of what you described so I broke it off with her.

Good choice IMO. I got the " I have to tell you something" one time. I didn't have words, facial expression did it. Sure is awkward when I see her out with a dude, unless hes a douche then i'll buy that sorry bastard round after round.

Zemedici

Established Member
Good choice IMO. I got the " I have to tell you something" one time. I didn't have words, facial expression did it. Sure is awkward when I see her out with a dude, unless hes a douche then i'll buy that sorry bastard round after round.

Had similar situations, kind of entertaining Hahahaha

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Actually, you're wrong. After thinking about it, I decided it wasn't worth the risk of what you described so I broke it off with her.

Broke it off with her, or in her? Confused.

I second deleting her number though.

And now, you can post a picture.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So....still waiting on a picture.

Blur her face if you'd like. Hopefully her face isn't her best feature, because if it is....this shouldn't even have been a consideration.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
If it were me, I wouldn't post any sort of pic with the creepiness that is google image search now part of the internet.

Edit - although he could text it to 13COBRA, I would trust him to give a fair evaluation and delete it off his phone.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If it were me, I wouldn't post any sort of pic with the creepiness that is google image search now part of the internet.

Edit - although he could text it to 13COBRA, I would trust him to give a fair evaluation and delete it off his phone.

I would give an honest and fair rating.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Awesome thread. I'm back in dating pool after a 7+ year relationship with a totally clean knockout. On top being really picky about looks and almost everything else I've got my guard up about STDs and man it is ****ing hard to navigate. I have ruffled some feathers so far either by shutting women down after some Q&A or snapping my neck back when I was out with someone who has probably never had any kind of resistance before. She went for a kiss. Actually liked her too but kind of pissed her off in the process of discovery. Haha. Oh well. And offering to pay for someone to get checked out doesn't seem to soften the blow.

Wish someone made a quick STD tester like diabetics check their blood sugar with. I would pay a fortune for it.

Last edited:

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
IMG_5314.jpg
Awesome thread. I'm back in dating pool after a 7+ year relationship with a totally clean knockout. On top being really picky about looks and almost everything else I've got my guard up about STDs and man it is ****ing hard to navigate. I have ruffled some feathers so far either by shutting women down after some Q&A or snapping my neck back when I was out with someone who has probably never had any kind of resistance before. She went for a kiss. Actually liked her too but kind of pissed her off in the process of discovery. Haha. Oh well. And offering to pay for someone to get checked out doesn't seem to soften the blow.

Wish someone made a quick STD tester like diabetics check their blood sugar with. I would pay a fortune for it.

Never_Enough

Established Member

Dating is hell, man. Most women these days have an unrealistic view on how relationships work.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
If you change your mind, go in like Walter White the first time.
7b111d5f531c83bc75f4d81ae206caf9.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread