Would you date someone with herpes?

jaxbusa

Established Member
I'm at the age where all my friends are married and having kids so it would be nice to finally settle down with a nice girl but no marriage talk for at least a few years. I don't think I want kids so that could be a deal breaker right off the bat.

Bruh, who cares what your friends do, do what's right for you.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
My fiance's best friend is gorgeous.

Smart, attractive, makes decent money.

Virgin until engaged at 26.

It happens, just rarely

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Now name 2 other people like it. I'm betting you can't nor could many of us under 30 name 3 women we personally know off the top of our heads that were virgins until they were in their 20s.

Maybe some of the older guys can because sex was a different thing back then. Where you had to go out and try to find someone and truly "DATE".

These days I can go on 5 different dating sites. Swipe right with my thumb.. and bam.. dozens of women at a mans disposal. Same with women. They right swipe, and have any guy that they want at their choosing

---

Back to OP, from your recent posts. You're already going with " I'm gonna see her again but not be physical" Which means you're already second guessing this, and already scared shitless of what "may" happen. That feeling will NOT go away.

If you think you are going to wake up one day and go " Ehh I'm not worried anymore about the herp" you're wrong. Guaranteed every time you stick your dick in her, in the back of your mind " I hope the condom doesnt break", or " I hope she isnt having an outbreak"

You said she also has type 1. Do you really want to risk every time you kiss her " I hope there isn't an open sore"... " I hope she didn't floss, or brush her teeth recently and maybe her gum bleeds a bit"

With all these variables and how cautious/scared you are right now, you don't seem like the type of person who could just " be okay" with it.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Here's a crazy thought: She doesn't even have herpes. She's testing you to see if you'll stick around.

didcb.jpg

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
Here's a crazy thought: She doesn't even have herpes. She's testing you to see if you'll stick around.
If that's the case (which who knows it's possible) she's so crazy you don't want that in your life either!

This made me think of a great app idea.

A dating app for people with STDs.

*edit: nevermind, they have one already. Apparently it is called "Tinder"

I'm single and never been on there. Too old for one and #2 yeah I'm STD free and want to keep it that way

Branhammer

Established Member
If that's the case (which who knows it's possible) she's so crazy you don't want that in your life either!
Kind of like women who tell their boyfriends that they are pregnant on April 1st as a joke...
I'm single and never been on there. Too old for one and #2 yeah I'm STD free and want to keep it that way
It's a good thing Tinder didn't exist during the few years I was both single and confident and knew how to talk to women. I'd have died from super AIDS by now I think.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
It's a good thing Tinder didn't exist during the few years I was both single and confident and knew how to talk to women. I'd have died from super AIDS by now I think.

It's Tinder.

you dont have to be

single, confident, or know how to talk to women on there lol

Branhammer

Established Member
It's Tinder.

you dont have to be

single, confident, or know how to talk to women on there lol

No but I imagine the guys who are confident have more consistent success. I dunno about everywhere else, but here in SLC, ALL the single women are on it. And there are some good looking women here. One the lowest obesity rates in the country.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Theres a new app. Called " bumbl" It's legitimately the same thing as Tinder.. except ONE major difference.

Men, you dont have to waste your time sending messages to random women. The app makes it so if you connect. The women have to write to the men first to actually initiate the conversation. That way..it

1. Puts it in the womens hands of not going through 423678904593862 messages of men that they dont want to talk to

2. The guy knows the chick is actually into him for her to make the move.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
No but I imagine the guys who are confident have more consistent success. I dunno about everywhere else, but here in SLC, ALL the single women are on it. And there are some good looking women here. One the lowest obesity rates in the country.

I cant say I'm the most confident guy in the world. I just know where I stand in the city I live in now.

Not once has " confident" ever came into play on Tinder lol. No shit it's either " Oh he works in the oil industry lets go get food cause I think you have money"

Or.. " Oh I want a ride in the car"

On sites like Okcupid, Match, even POF on occasion ( though POF is " I want a daddy for my kids" site) Yeah you need confidence. But thats because there are profiles.. you describe yourself. Etc etc.. They do too.

On Tinder its " Oh you're hot so I swiped right"

Branhammer

Established Member
Theres a new app. Called " bumbl" It's legitimately the same thing as Tinder.. except ONE major difference.

Men, you dont have to waste your time sending messages to random women. The app makes it so if you connect. The women have to write to the men first to actually initiate the conversation. That way..it

1. Puts it in the womens hands of not going through 423678904593862 messages of men that they dont want to talk to

2. The guy knows the chick is actually into him for her to make the move.
Now that's a good idea.
I cant say I'm the most confident guy in the world. I just know where I stand in the city I live in now.

Not once has " confident" ever came into play on Tinder lol. No shit it's either " Oh he works in the oil industry lets go get food cause I think you have money"

Or.. " Oh I want a ride in the car"

On sites like Okcupid, Match, even POF on occasion ( though POF is " I want a daddy for my kids" site) Yeah you need confidence. But thats because there are profiles.. you describe yourself. Etc etc.. They do too.

On Tinder its " Oh you're hot so I swiped right"
I think it's very different here. There are a lot more Mormons, so if you are just trying to get laid you have to sift through all of them, and it's way more socially acceptable to BE on Tinder. It doesn't seem to have a negative stigma here. I think damn near every student at the University of Utah probably has a Tinder account.

Troponin

Established Member
I dated a girl with HPV. I stuck around a little because she was nice enough to tell me about it, and I just wanted to see what she was really like. Turns out, she was still "good friends" with her ex that gave her the HPV, so I bailed anyway. Months later, I heard she was banging him again. Too bad, she was a super hot red head with a smokin body.

Users who are viewing this thread