Would you date someone with herpes?

Branhammer

Established Member
Damn that's a tough one. No harm in continuing to see her but if it were me, she'd have to be all kinds of perfect for me in every other aspect. I'd have to be pretty sure I was going to marry her.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
And then he believes she has only had sex with one guy in 3 years since.

So this 25 year old girl... who is very attractive and has her shit together has had sex with ONE dude in 25 years?

.. I see

She got it roughly 3 years ago, so when she was about 22. Was with 1 guy for 1.5 years after that. So assuming no time between herpes contraction and start of that relationship puts her at 23.5

She was probably pretty embarrassed about the herpes and avoided relationships for a while, like more than 1 week. Plus depending on when her birthday is, maybe she was 22 when she got it, but turned 23 1 month later or something. Not hard to conceive how she went from 22-25 with one guy.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Oh I get you.

How many of us on this site can say they've met an attractive 25 year old woman... who has had sex with one person in their life these days?

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
And then he believes she has only had sex with one guy in 3 years since.

So this 25 year old girl... who is very attractive and has her shit together has had sex with ONE dude in 25 years?

.. I see
almost as unbelievable as a guy asking a girl to marry him after one date

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Run man run, she is taking you for a ride.
At that age there is no freaking way she only had sex with that amount of dudes and contracted the herp.

Don't fall for the hotness

I don't give a crap how hot a woman is. If she has an STD, especially one that cannot be cured I'm not jumping into the deep end.

Old line - "Herpes. The gift that keeps on giving."

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
That's at least 3 guys for every one guy she tells you about... I would still take her out. I went out with a little hot Italian girl after HS, so trust me and do yourself a favor bro, don't pass it up!

cj428mach

Established Member
Maybe she got it from a toilet.
12357849_1637601983168914_1316082330_n.jpg

Lets face it we were all thinking about Seinfeld after hearing about how innocent and perfect this girl is.

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
I do appreciate all the responses, even the comedic relief ones lol

Unfortunately, I'm not going to post a picture of her on the internet after I just said she's got the herpes. That wouldn't be fair especially since she had the decency to tell me before anything physical happened.

She's not smokeshow status but she's very girl-next-door wholesome. She kinda looks like Haley Ramm but with glasses.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
All I have is a horror story, but it may be what you need to hear. My old Team Leader started dating this girl that we worked with in the Navy. She was cool and cute but we had heard she had the herp so no one was willing to test the waters because of it. Well he fell head over heals for her, contracted Type 2 herpes for her, they got married, he went on deployment to Afghan, and she cheated on him while he was away. So he jumped through hoops for her but in the end she ****ed him over... twice basically.

I wouldn't say jump ship but just think about every possible outcome. Maybe feel it out longer while avoiding physical contact to see how you really feel about her over time.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I guess I've always assumed that no true advice will ever be given on SVTP without said pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread