Would You Date A Stripper?

Cobro

Banned
Self explanatory. Yes/No, why or why not?

(YES) Date, definitely, for a while. Not date to actually be going somewhere and grow old

Hey, Stripping is a great way to earn money. Not every woman with looks that are capable of stripping sleep around. but some do... Just remember that it's her job to sit on guys...

Cobro

Banned
WoW didn’t take long for all you married guys to respond:dw: :dw: :dw: :dw: :dw: :dw: :dw: :dw:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
when my g/f and I broke up for a while (I was pretty stupid back then)......I did date a girl who did some striping.....she was wild....
Not as wild as what I had though....I'm just lucky she took me back:bash:
Been happily married since 81:p :) ;-) :thumbsup:

nj7703

Established Member
I dated a few dancers in my day. They are just people. Most of them made a ton of money so if you treat them with respect, you will probably be treated well in return. Good way to get Mod $$ :-D I will say, there is nothing cooler than going with your dancer GF and her hot friend to go pick out "work clothes" ahhh to be young again :bash:

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
I never dated a stripper but some of the guys that worked for me use to..The first thing they did after they started dating was try to get them to quit which I never really understood........:shrug:

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
I thought about this a few nights ago while I was at one of the local T&A bar.
I think it depends if she had plans to stay with it for a while. Either way I would have to say I would at least give it a shot no matter what (it would be tough though :lol: ).

Last edited:

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Hehe, Oh another shameless plug.

I dated a stripper who stripes at the Jenna Jameson club in Scottsdale. Truthfully, I loved it to a point. Nothing like telling your friends, your G/F is a stripper at the club Skin. And I got lucky to, she hated going out, She worked for almost 10 hours day/night, and had enough of the night life. She loved movies, and just chilling downloading music, and watching movies. Was so easy to watch over her. No worries in the world to be jealous etc. Broke up due to other things, but the SEX was always the best. FAKE BOOBS! MmmmmmMMmmm Miss them.

Dsc00187a_.jpg

Dsc0019.jpg

Last edited:

Cobro

Banned
Originally posted by 03cobrablack
I never dated a stripper but some of the guys that worked for me use to..The first thing they did after they started dating was try to get them to quit which I never really understood........:shrug:

You’re right a large percent of guys want them to quit will dating them!

They except whom and what they do until them date them:??:

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Bah! Have them quit? Why?

I was able to go in to the club, no cover, meet all of her friends!(IN THE CLUB)!! Free drinks, and on a good given night she would roll in between 500-800$. She would pay for everything, I always thought they would be money hungry, but mine was like, no worries ill pay for dinner, and bam, wad of $100's

nj7703

Established Member
I never had a prob with what they did, not like they were hookers, just dancers. Actually the lifestyle was pretty cool.

Last edited:

Cobro

Banned
Originally posted by The Piper
Bah! Have them quit? Why?

I was able to go in to the club, no cover, meet all of her friends!(IN THE CLUB)!! Free drinks, and on a good given night she would roll in between 500-800$. She would pay for everything, I always thought they would be money hungry, but mine was like, no worries ill pay for dinner, and bam, wad of $100's

You tha Pimp bro:rockon:

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member
dating them is fine.just dont get into a serious relationship with them.have fun while it lasts then move on.most are headcases,moreso than your average female.how bout ALOT.

they can be fun,but they can also be a major PITA.regardless of what people think,its not your normal job.this type of lifestyle can take its toll on a relationship.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I'd do it...much like everyone else I probably wouldn't be LOOKING for anything long term but then again you never know what's going to happen.

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
I dated a stipper for 3 years. Would do it again in a heartbeat. She was the wildest, most kinky girl I have ever been with. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread