Would You Date A Stripper?

Elliotness

Established Member
Blue Poison said:
Yup....did it once....won't do it again

Same hear.... Wasn't worth it... All I can say is watch out. She may be fine but in the end you will look back on this and say Why did I do that. I know I do.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
I have dated a few, I can't say I had any bad experiences with them either....I guess because I knew what to look out for. Somebody said about 75% were bad news, I think it's more like 85%.

Dave

derfahrer_96

Buh Bye
Fun for a while but wouldn't consider a relationship with one. They're certainly not boring in bed. All that acrobatics and shit just makes you feel like your in the middle of a olympic event.

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
I am in a relationship with a girl who stripped the first 2 years we were together. We have been together 5 total. She now owns a business selling dancer/stipper clothes and makes more money than she knows what to do with. She is a totally nice, down to earth girl, and as sweet as apple pie. She does view men as scum, but for some reason loves the crap outta me.
Its kind of nice b/c she makes so much money that she spoils me and pays all the bills so I can have things like my Cobra and my bike. I grew up pretty poor, but after college I landed a lucrative career, but she still insists on spoiling me.
It works out really well, because she works Thur-Sat from 9pm to 4am selling the cloths so I get to hang w/my friends w/o feeling bad about leaving her at home. Another weird thing is she has NEVER cheated on me and I have never on her.

She picked me up at the club she worked at. Pretty funny-and we're getting married in 05.

203Cree

Established Member
philip said:
Im actually seeing one now and its going great so far....(met her at the mall not the club)

Me too, altho I met her at the club, not the mall, and when I met her she was still a waitress. Cut her hours, so now she dances. It's all good. Lemme say this, when she asks if I wanna go with her to kick it with her friends from "work", I'm out the door and in the L before she's got her keys in her hand.

Black3KGT

SECURITY
Established Member
Its funny this comes up... I just went on a date with a stripper last week and it was straight. I didnt know for sure if she was until after the date and we were chillin at her place and she told me and I was like ooooo ok. I was cool about it but I told her beforehand I wasnt looking for a relationship so we just had really fabulous sex and that was that! :) good times.

Users who are viewing this thread