Would You Date A Stripper?

ralphy1798

Established Member
Strippers have issues man, I was in vegas 7 months ago and this stripper came over to talk to me. She sat on my lap and talked to me a bit. she said "You're not the kind of guy who comes to a strip club are you?" I was all "What?" She said "You're a normal guy, not like any other guy to come through here." We proceeded to talk about normal stuff, school, where she came from etc etc... Then she asked if i wanted a lap dance and she gave me one. Let me suck on her nipples and grab her ass, pretty much anything. After that i go to give her the $$$ for the lap dance and she told me to keep it. She whispered in my ear "that was for MY pleasure more than yours." WOW! I knew i could have nailed her that night. But she was a definite headcase looking for a way out of the strip club scene you could tell!!!

Meanwhile, my buddies first time at a strip club (he really isnt that kind of guy! haha) he tells the stripper its his first time. She whispered in his ear "I wont stop until you cum." HAHA. So she grinded and grinded for a good 1/2 song and he busted his nut. He looked over at the three of us and asked where the bathroom was. We didnt know why he asked or the story until the drive home the next day, I WILL NEVER LET HIM LIVE THAT DOWN!!!

HAHA

Jeff

P.S. The moral is that all the strippers i have met that time and others are headcases.

phreakness

Established Member
I DJ’ed at several strip clubs / gentlemen’s clubs and dated several of them. 75% of them are flakes, in it for money / attention. I had one girl that I will never forget; she was the sweetest girl you ever met. The dancing was just a job. She hated the “club drama” so we were homebodies the minute she was off the clock. She and her friends would always come over and tryout new dance moves (the landlord actually let me install 2 stripper poles in my apartment) and new outfits. She would always buy everything, made me sick, so I learn to sneak out like I was going to the bathroom and pay the check. The first time I did that she cried like a baby, no man every bought her anything. Her parents found out what she was doing and took her back to Canada. But she loved being naked she’d “put’em on the glass” whenever I asked. damn should have moved to Canada eh. Should have married that girl.

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
My past GF 2 years into our relationship started dancing because 6 of our other female friends started dancing at the same club in Detroit. It was all right for awhile till the alcohol started to take her over. 1 night I came home late from a meeting, about 2:30-3am.
I found her in my driveway, passed out. head leaning out the window with the heat on full blast, foot on the accelerator and in drive. AIMING at my house. The bmw was bouncing off the rev limiter like crazy. I have no idea how long she had been there.
For the next several months I drove her to work every night and then brought her home. I think they only way i stood it was I never actually went inside to watch her dance. She quite some time later. But well into a full alcoholic swing.

phreakness

Established Member
naw her father came down one day while she was working pushed around the bouncers picked her up and flew her back home. Her older bro and sis came later and got her stuff out of our apartment. We wrote each other alot at first but I think her dad intercepted the letters after a while. Never heard from her again. I think she was homesick. but her dad was a beertruck full of whoopass. So I think she had little choice.

path914

Established Member
Did it once, never again.

I started seeing this great girl for a while and eventually we moved in together, when one day she asks me, "Would you break up with me if I started stripping?"

I was like WTF!? I knew she was wild and hot, but I had never expected that from her. Well, long story short, I was way too into her and told her that I didn't want her to, but I wouldn't break up with her if she did...

So, of course, she started dancing. I picked her up every night and never went inside to see her, but after a while it changed her whole personality. She lost all her motivation and independence and seemed addicted to the money. What was originally planned to be a temporary job to make some money, turned into a lifestyle.

A month or so later we broke up, and a few months after that I didn't even want to talk to her anymore. Never again...:nonono:

path914

Established Member
Originally posted by Venomous98Cobra
I would date one but not for long term...also I have to say alot of those strippers are actually pretty nasty.

Yeah, that was one of the things that really surprised me. Not being someone who had frequented strip clubs before, it was quite a shock when I went to pick up my girl and the other girls were there. At first I thought they were customers until my girl told me they were other dancers. Probably why my girl always made more money than them. I would be sorely disappointed if I went to a club for a bachelor party and those were the strippers :xpl:

Cobro

Banned
It would be really emarrasing if you were out on a date with a stripper and some dude came up and said
"WOAH! ELEKTRA! I SAW YOU DANCE THE OTHER NIGHT AND YOUR TITS ARE AWSOME!! AND MY GOD THAT P*SSY IS SAAAAWEEET!"

im sure that happens all the time.

donpablo

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobro
It would be really emarrasing if you were out on a date with a stripper and some dude came up and said
"WOAH! ELEKTRA! I SAW YOU DANCE THE OTHER NIGHT AND YOUR TITS ARE AWSOME!! AND MY GOD THAT P*SSY IS SAAAAWEEET!"

im sure that happens all the time.

Sometimes. One of the girls in Hawaii I knew would just yell back "Shut the f*ck up d*ck breath" in front anyone who was around. Pretty effective.

Unfortuanately meth got the best of her and I was outta there.

DonPablo

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Originally posted by DonPablo94SVT
Sometimes. One of the girls in Hawaii I knew would just yell back "Shut the f*ck up d*ck breath" in front anyone who was around. Pretty effective.

Unfortuanately meth got the best of her and I was outta there.

DonPablo

Sounds like a Club MyFriend sort of girl, to me .... I've been in and out of places from the Far East to Key West. The women may look different, but the action is still the same.

Been approached by Koreans, Filipinas, Czech, and different shades & styles of US girls, too....my take on that whole scene is that it is fun while it lasts, but the fun doesn't last forever because a lot of them are running from some problem or the other...and sooner or later, you (the guy) get wrapped up in it, or get wrapped around the axle on their way out the door.

One of my step-sisters got into that lifestyle ... two kids, two marriages, condoms spilling out of her purse, and a dope habit to boot.
She's almost 40 now, nothing to look at any more, and constantly wondering WTF happened to the last 20 years ....

....and you know what's even sorrier....I could give a shit less...

...:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: ...

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
I've gone out with a few stippers over the years. In fact, I had a **** buddy in college that was stripping to pay her tuition. The problem with strippers is that the job takes its toll. 9 out ot 10 girls get a very poor few of men. They start seeing them as nothing but a creature that want's them solely for there flesh, and as someone to hustle for money. The girls get hard. Plus, the drugs and alcohol use amoungst the girls gets real thick. It is a rare girl that can strip for just money without getting caught up in the attitude and game of it.

tapout632

Established Member
I'd date one but I won't get my heart involved. Probably just "use her" because she's a stripper.

Users who are viewing this thread