World's Quickest SUVs: Rivian R1S vs Aston DBX 707 vs Cayenne Turbo GT

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
Some fast new vehicles out in last few yrs.

Initial dragy test says my 57 yr old truck with a 213 cu in 6 is in same ballpark at least mph wise. Needs rear suspension upgrade tho.

Stop&turnFreak

Established Member
I love the Cayenne, and have owned 4 TT's now. What amazes me, is despite the power, they (mine anyway) have been bulltet proof. I have upped the boost, gotten then to ~700hp, and they still launch hard, and drive normally day to day. I even tow my race car with one now. Super fun, and you can get a good used one for a good price now with the market coming down.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Shit driver in the Maserati.
Ya think? Well, it DOES clearly show that the Porsche Cayenne Turbo GT's AWD system will annialate the majority of races it might encounter. The Maserati has the greater capability but requires a driver who can harness all that power and put it to the pavement. So, yeah, the driver in this Maserati gets the loss more than the Maserati itself. It would have been interesting to see this same race with an experienced driver fully capable of putting all the power to the pavement. The outcome, of course, would have been much different.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Not for long haha.

I was looking at the SUV Rivian on auto trader yesterday... $120k cheapest one I found.

yeah, no.
How much do you think the big American SUVs will be when they go full electric ? And I hate Rivian just saying the navigator and 6.2 Escalade and G Wagoneer all get into 105k territory already.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
How much do you think the big American SUVs will be when they go full electric ? And I hate Rivian just saying the navigator and 6.2 Escalade and G Wagoneer all get into 105k territory already.

The price will be what people will pay. Today, most people won't pay $120k.

Users who are viewing this thread