racecarfrnt.gif

8.90 Sec @ 163

VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO

Visit the site for more videos and info:

http://www.titanmotorsports.com/900160mph.html

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
if the titan launched as well as the vw car, he woulda been faster. the driver was shitty. just my opinion.

Niko_Fx

K51 Z33
Established Member
Originally posted by Gino
its true though, thats not really impressive for all the hype that car is made up to be

:shrug:

It comes stock with a I6 and has about 300HP... Don't you think 8.9 secs is a great time?? Is a daily driver car...

Anyways, I posted this since it is supposed to be the fastest of the world I might share it here.. .. I forgot you all have faster cars and 8.9 is not impressive at all.

I find it quite impressive that you can have an 8.9 second car and drive to work with it.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
haha if that car will run a 8.9 and be a daily driver no.... i doubt that car meets street regulations u cant drive around town with slicks on so that'll drop about a sec off his 1/4 mile. my friend kip works on dragsters and he's got this 92 S-10 street legal runs a 7.2 1/5 mile with a n/a 350 in it.full furnished and everything. and he spent less then 10K on the truck haha!!! they spent prolly 70K or more on that supra to get it to run a high 8. sadd.... sadd.... sadd....

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
It comes stock with a I6 and has about 300HP... Don't you think 8.9 secs is a great time?? Is a daily driver car...
I knew it, this is why I don't like post's like this. Everyone has their own opinion of a street car. This argument could go on forever. Someone will go out and find the fastest supra/evo/STI/civic. . .etc, and say "see, this civic runs 9's" as if to say "this proves that civics are faster then mustangs". Comparing race cars are completely different then comparing street cars. Are there civic's that run 10's? Yes. Will you find one that is daily driven? Not very likely (but they are out there). But will you find one with full weight (full interior, AC/heat/four seats, etc) and stock motor? No.

IMO, the titan supra was a daily driven car when it first started out, but now it has gone farther then that. If you call the Titan supra a daily driven car, then there are a TON of low 8sec daily driven mustangs.

Don't get me wrong though. I do think the Titan supra is impressive because it is a 6cylinder, but NOT because people say it is a street car.

But either way, the supra has proven to be a very well built car that can handle a lot of power. I have always loved supra's. I just wouldn't compare the Titan supra to any daily driven mustangs.

cpdaddy35

Established Member
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
haha if that car will run a 8.9 and be a daily driver no.... i doubt that car meets street regulations u cant drive around town with slicks on so that'll drop about a sec off his 1/4 mile. my friend kip works on dragsters and he's got this 92 S-10 street legal runs a 7.2 1/5 mile with a n/a 350 in it.full furnished and everything. and he spent less then 10K on the truck haha!!! they spent prolly 70K or more on that supra to get it to run a high 8. sadd.... sadd.... sadd....

They aren't slicks.. They are ET streets.. Last time I checked they were street legal...

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
the titan supra is FAR from a daily driver. I don' tknow if you know...but it broke up in Bristol ;) that's the thing about high horespower imports. they don't stay together.

Users who are viewing this thread