Womens Handbags / Purses?

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
i understand still wanting to get your woman something !!!! & if i remember right his G/F is smoking !!! i wouldnt want one like her mad @ me either :D

Wife. And I do not post pictures of my family on the internet. :beer:

This.

And Noodles, I wouldn't mention the words "unemployed" and "$1000 gift" in the same post, if you don't want any flack. If and when my man was unemployed, the last thing I would expect of him to buy me is an expensive purse for a gift. You are right, we don't know your financial situation but if it's not a prob spending that kind of money, you really don't need to mention you are unemployed. :??: My 2c.

I understand, I just know these items can get OUTRAEGOUS. And my point was to stay away from those types of items. :beer:

And like I said, I still have something else to get. :D

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Crap I think my wife donated a couple Dooney purses and handbags to Goodwill last year lmao. Noodles I could've hooked you up!

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I've never liked coach stuff and never understood the attraction. It looks cheap to me.

The 'trendy' canvas/logo Coach bags look cheap to me, but they have really nice, very durable leather bags. I just don't understand spending hundreds of dollars on a cloth purse. I'm weird I guess, one of my favorite things about mine is that you can't tell it's a Coach unless you see the tag on the inside.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
The 'trendy' canvas/logo Coach bags look cheap to me, but they have really nice, very durable leather bags. I just don't understand spending hundreds of dollars on a cloth purse. I'm weird I guess, one of my favorite things about mine is that you can't tell it's a Coach unless you see the tag on the inside.

Psh.. etsy FTW.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Funny Zak. I did almost buy myself a wallet but then a gay guy asked if I needed any help so I put it back and decided I didnt need it.

OP hit up and outletm lots of goodies there for a great price, i have been looking for the Ocelot bag for a while for my wife, she always wanted it.

Wife got me a slim Coach wallet for our anniversary and i love it, small, holds everything, and it fits snug in my front pocket with my Blackberry :rockon:

2.gif

1.gif

Last edited:

M3xpress

Established Member
I say get her a Coach bag.

They make some good leather stuff. I've gotten a few ex gf stuff from there, and one ex got me a Coach leather wallet and that thing has held up nicely over the years.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Find an outlet mall with a Coach store. I got my $400 Coach bag for $80, and I love it.

The Coach Original bags are very tasteful and understated.

I got my wife one about ten years ago and it is still her favorite purse ever.

She has commented to me many times that women will compliment her on it, in the elevator or just out of the blue waiting in line somewhere.

The typical comment( and I have been there a few times) is "I like your purse, that's a Coach isn't it?"

It was not any where near a $1000 dollars, and it still looks great. Leather conditioner FTW.

Looks like a "Janice's legacy" in black, except it doesn't have the Coach name tag on the older one my wife has, you can barely see Coach anywhere on it. Yet women just know it's a coach I guess.

Coach :: Coach Originals

This was one of the few gift home runs I have hit in my life. She still uses it daily.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
I got my wife one about ten years ago and it is still her favorite purse ever.

It was not any where near a $1000 dollars, and it still looks great. Leather conditioner FTW.

This is my goal for sure.

And the $1K is just a number that I WONT go over. If I find what will work for whatever price Ill get it. :beer:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member

I agree with this! My mom has a leather coach bag that is gorgeous and doesn't say coach all over it but she's never used it because the strap is too short for her (it was a Christmas gift from my brother and sister in law).

OP, like everyone has been saying Macy's has a decent selection of designer bags and the prices aren't too bad. I can't believe you pick out hand bags for your wife, there is no way in hell I would trust Kyle to pick out any sort of clothing or accessories for me. :lol:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I agree with this! My mom has a leather coach bag that is gorgeous and doesn't say coach all over it but she's never used it because the strap is too short for her (it was a Christmas gift from my brother and sister in law).

OP, like everyone has been saying Macy's has a decent selection of designer bags and the prices aren't too bad. I can't believe you pick out hand bags for your wife, there is no way in hell I would trust Kyle to pick out any sort of clothing or accessories for me. :lol:

That's because Kyle... :dw: ..no wait... Road Side... never mind.:-D

03snakenvtn

Established Member
You should also look into Kate Spade. That's my girlfriend's brand of choice when it comes to bags and wallets and stuff. Plus they won't have the Coach "C's" plastered all over the bag, unless your wife is the flashy type.

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
My wife is sitting here right now and lol'd at all the coach recommendations. she says coach is for 40+ women. all she rocks is Marc Jacobs. check Zappos.com

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
My wife is sitting here right now and lol'd at all the coach recommendations. she says coach is for 40+ women. all she rocks is Marc Jacobs. check Zappos.com

Coach makes good quality leather bags, how is that for 40+ women?

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
ok she says just more trendy.. my wife is 32 and works in NYC everyday, more fashion forward. not knocking coach but just less stylish

Users who are viewing this thread