Womens Handbags / Purses?

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
$1k on a purse, and you're unemployed?? don't come on a forum asking for advice and not expect to get some flack for that. you should buy her a coach purse at the very most $200-$300. any gucci purse that's decent will be over $1k. trust me, my wife has at least one of just about every designer's bags/purses. we live far away from any high-end department store----i just buy it from the company's online website. might cost a bit more, but if you buy one off an ebay store it will surely be a fake.

Last edited:

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
$1k on a purse, and you're unemployed?? don't come on a forum asking for advice and not expect to get some flack for that. you should buy her a coach purse at the very most $200-$300.

I hope you read the WHOLE thread. :beer:

And yes, I think Ive found the one for her and its around $3-400. :beer:

Thanks for your well placed concerns. :bored:

jdoyle

Computer Guru?
Established Member
you know anyone who lives near an outlet mall with a coach? would you consider telling someone who lives near one what to get and having them ship it to you? i mean i would consider it if i were you, as long as the person doing you the favor is someone that you trust, because the deals are just that good. i believe i have used double coupons before too, as coach has mailed me coupons and then when i get to the store, the employees hand me more coupons.

my lady friend needs some leather conditioner for her purse and some of the fabric cleaner for her wallet. her purse is also her mobile dumpster lol, it drives me crazy how rough she is with some of her stuff.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
IMO Coach bags are a dime a dozen, and there's knock-offs at many departments stores. I've seen more Coach knock-offs than any other brand. I spent $900 on a Gucci last year for my old lady. Thought about going for a Louie but she was very happy with the Gucci.

You could try an outlet store but might not have much luck. I used Saks 5th Avenue online and signed up for their mailing list and got 10% my first purchase plus free shipping. 10% adds up when you're talking purses.

Last edited:

hb712

Established Member
I like to get my wife's purses at the Coach outlet, like stated earlier. You can get really nice purses for a good price.

If I don't go there, I like Von Maur. They have a big selection of more brands for when she wants to shop around.

ViciousJay

Established Member
ok WTF is going on? are we really sitting here talking about purses on a car site... whats next truck hip talk and does this look good on me questions? i can see it now thousands of enthusiasts begging SID to make a Tampon Talk section.... seriously if your spending a g-note and your unemployed and asking questions about stuff like that obviously you need something constructive to do Mr OP

Last edited:

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
you know anyone who lives near an outlet mall with a coach? would you consider telling someone who lives near one what to get and having them ship it to you? i mean i would consider it if i were you, as long as the person doing you the favor is someone that you trust, because the deals are just that good. i believe i have used double coupons before too, as coach has mailed me coupons and then when i get to the store, the employees hand me more coupons.

my lady friend needs some leather conditioner for her purse and some of the fabric cleaner for her wallet. her purse is also her mobile dumpster lol, it drives me crazy how rough she is with some of her stuff.

I have two outlets within 30 miles of my house. Bad for me, Great for my wife. She is under 40, and very classy. She doesn't need to compete with the NYC crowd, she would look out of place in Ohio. :shrug:

Consider looking on Coach website, they have other things including clothing, shoes, jewelry, etc. I've ordered online for my wife when I couldn't find what she liked at the Outlet.

Users who are viewing this thread