Womens Handbags / Purses?

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Big Anniversary comin up and found out this is what the wife wants, some sorta fancy 'handbag'.

Obviously Im clueless as to where to go online to begin my search, and Im only aware of a few brands off the top of my head (coach, Gucci, ??).

I know there are some women in here, and some gentlemen who may have had to do this before, so any help is appreciated.

Where does a guy go? Best place to get? Best brand? Etc.

Would like to keep it under $1k as I'm still unemployed and I've got something else to get.

Thanks fellas. And ladies. :beer:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Find an outlet mall with a Coach store. I got my $400 Coach bag for $80, and I love it.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Definately find a Coach outlet. I have a coupon for an additional 30% of any item I can email you if you can find an outlet close. My wife love's Coach handbags

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Definately find a Coach outlet. I have a coupon for an additional 30% of any item I can email you if you can find an outlet close. My wife love's Coach handbags

Dont lie Nate, we all know you buy the coach bags for yourself

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Find an outlet mall with a Coach store. I got my $400 Coach bag for $80, and I love it.

What she said. Bought many coach items for good prices at tanger outlets

This, however, get her a gift cert to the store and let her pick it unless you know exactly which one she wants.
Men can't pick out a purse worth a damm.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
This, however, get her a gift cert to the store and let her pick it unless you know exactly which one she wants.

That is a true statement. Atleast get a gift receipt so when she doesnt like the bag you get her she can return it and get the one she wants. That's what I usually do. It's nice to try and even if the bag you pick out is ugly its still better than a gift card imo. Atleast looks like you made an effort.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Dont lie Nate, we all know you buy the coach bags for yourself

Funny Zak. I did almost buy myself a wallet but then a gay guy asked if I needed any help so I put it back and decided I didnt need it.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Unemployed and spending $1000 on a purse? I'd spend your money on therapy. You need priorities.

:poke:

You have no idea my finacial situation.

What she said. Bought many coach items for good prices at tanger outlets

I live in the biggest "small town" ever. Theres no outlets for that around here unfortunately. Any online you can recommend.

PM sent. :beer:

I picked her last one out for our 7 year with GREAT success. I just show her a million different ones online and I can pick pretty well from there. :beer:

Besides, Ive always felt GC are VERY impersonal.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Check into "Miche" purses because they're nice and you can put a different cover on it that only takes a few seconds. I bought my wife one and now she just gets extra covers for it to go with the seasons. Or just whatever she likes lol.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Check into "Miche" purses because they're nice and you can put a different cover on it that only takes a few seconds. I bought my wife one and now she just gets extra covers for it to go with the seasons. Or just whatever she likes lol.

:lol: I totally would except one of her best friends has the same one. :bash:

And we ALL know how 'they' can be about having the same stuff. :beer:

oldmodman

Established Member

This.

A very nice offer. I hope it's good on outlet items.

Coach makes very nice mid level products. Well made and they still look good after a few seasons.
Stay away from the expensive runway brands. Unless you want to spend up to a quarter million on a purse:lol1:

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Nearest Coach outlet is 325 miles away. :bash:

So thats out. Only thing local I have is Macy's.

I have decided already that it will be a Coach bag, they're MUCH more her style.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
This.

A very nice offer. I hope it's good on outlet items.

Coach makes very nice mid level products. Well made and they still look good after a few seasons.
Stay away from the expensive runway brands. Unless you want to spend up to a quarter million on a purse:lol1:

It is good on outlet items i'm 100% positive. There is an outlet 5min away and I use them there all the time. :beer:

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
Unemployed and spending $1000 on a purse? I'd spend your money on therapy. You need priorities.
i understand still wanting to get your woman something !!!! & if i remember right his G/F is smoking !!! i wouldnt want one like her mad @ me either :D

X2 !!!

i asked my sister about this & she said get a vera bradley !

Last edited:

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
check out macys, they sell nice coach and dooney purses.

This.

And Noodles, I wouldn't mention the words "unemployed" and "$1000 gift" in the same post, if you don't want any flack. If and when my man was unemployed, the last thing I would expect of him to buy me is an expensive purse for a gift. You are right, we don't know your financial situation but if it's not a prob spending that kind of money, you really don't need to mention you are unemployed. :??: My 2c.

Users who are viewing this thread