XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Been there man...can't do much other than order a new set

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
How is that funny?

You know what would be funny? If you woke up and I cut your ears off, and you couldn't hear me laughing in your face. That'd be HILARIOUS.

makevelie187

Established Member
yeah the bad part about it my office is at the mall. Im not sure if they did it there. Theres is alot of dumb kids running around there. They like to put emblems on their backpacks.

The mall is a nesting ground for car jackers, my T/A in my pic years ago got stolen at the sun valley mall after that i found out 1 car a week almost gets stolen there and to this day its getting worse, don't park in any garages if u can.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I hope they get theirs! :nonono: What a shame! I take it you don't have a garage?

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
I feel your pain. Some ASSHAT stole the HD emblems off my truck a while ago. They must have been in a huge hurry and used a screw driver if you get what I am saying.....1/8" thich 1.5" long gash in the paint right above the emblem......I hope you find them and snip their fingers off one by one with a pair of pruning sheers!!!!!!!

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
ahhh gotta love fresno, moved from there in 96 to socal (lancaster). CA sucks sometimes but it has its perks

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
that sucks man i KNOW how ya feel

my cobra was at the dealership gettin serived and all of mine were stolen incuding the front i just put on. sucks sorry to hear

Users who are viewing this thread