Woke up to this!!!!!!!!!!

maddmax1999

Established Member
THIS MORNING BEFORE WORK I NOTICED MY CAR LOOKED DIFFERENT. WHEN I LOOKED CLOSER I NOTICE MY COBRA EMBLEMS WERE MISSING. SOME CLOWN THOUGHT THEY WERE SO COOL HE TOOK THEM. THE THING THAT BROTHERS ME IS THAT THEY SCRATCHED MY CAR IN THE PROCESS. MORE THAN LIKELY THIS CLOWN DOESN'T EVEN OWN A COBRA. THEREFORE HE HAD TO STEAL MY EMBLEMS!!! THERE ONLY 20 BUCKS ON EBAY!!!!!:fm:
1228971973.jpg

1228971897-1.jpg

99snk

Established Member
your in fresno too, someone took a knife to my convertible top while i was in the mall...Fresno is getting worse by the day...

kevin01cobra

Friendly MerShaq
Established Member
Of course the damage isn't funny but the fact that some one is enjoying their brand new V6 cobra is. In the past week I have seen a total of 4 random mustangs with cobra badging. I even saw a cobra emblem inside the hood scoop.

makevelie187

Established Member
the fugin bay is getting worse by the day! really it is i feel your pain i have had some ridiculous things happen to me, i won't take my z06 anywhere close to the mall, wal-mart im so picky for those reasons.

maddmax1999

Established Member
your in fresno too, someone took a knife to my convertible top while i was in the mall...fresno is getting worse by the day...

yeah the bad part about it my office is at the mall. Im not sure if they did it there. Theres is alot of dumb kids running around there. They like to put emblems on their backpacks.

Last edited:

TakeAwayTheFear

Stabbing the Drama
Established Member
I hope you find the guy who did that to your car, and you pull his eys out and scratch his face in the process!!

kevin01cobra

Friendly MerShaq
Established Member
How is vandalism the slightest bit funny? You must act on it from time to time, right?

Fine, I realize I came off as a dick but I have had my share of things like this.
Someone like my lugnut more than theirs so they took it off. Dinged up my rim and gave me their old one. My nerighbor who I park next to everyday took a huge chip out of my door and wouldn't own up. Society sucks. But treating everything in such a serious way isnt the way to live life. You bought a cobra, everyone would love to have one.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Happened to me when I was at work when I first bought my car. I was very lucky...not a scratch. Just cleaned all the "goo" off and put new ones on.

Sorry bro, I would be pissed!!!

EX1

Established Member
I know how you feel! Some douche took my cobra emblem off one of my fenders on my GT500:fm:

Users who are viewing this thread