Winter weather...

STEVEOUSMC

Established Member
I am just wondering if after that snow last week they sent out the sanders to spread salt.... Is anyone going to drive their cars before the real winter...I want to drive mine on more time...

Ford>Chevy

Established Member
I didn't see any down on the South Shore. I am still driving my GT daily. I will probably put it away around Thanksgiving. Maybe earlier with the cold temps expected late this week. Trying to enjoy the last couple times driving her before she gets put away.

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Nothing in the northern mass or New Hampshire area yet. They had sanded near Boston. But the rains washed it away after. I commute from New Hampshire to Hull and it looks fine for now.

MTBSully

Established Member
I drove mine to work yesterday and today. If there was any salt from those flurries a week or so ago, it def all washed away with all the rain. Too nice yesterday and today not to be driving them.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Mine is in the garage. Not tucked away for winter but its not coming out again this year. Have a little winter prep that still needs to be done.

matt87

Established Member
got my inspection done yesterday and put some stabil in the gas, cover on the car and mouse poison around the garage. all set for hibernation. if you didnt see salt yet you most likely will late this weekend. they are chomping at the bit to get that first dose of automotive poison down on the roads.

STEVEOUSMC

Established Member
I did drive it today with my buddy and his vette.....I dont want to put it away but i have plenty of time to save up for mods ...road poison lol

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Mine went away the night before the first snow. I wont be seeing it until April at least :(

Monkeygrits

Newb SVT Poster
Established Member
MD and PA have already put down salt and anti skid (small shale). It sucks. Mines tucked away till March now. I won't get it back out until we get a good week or so of rain in the spring.

matt87

Established Member
if it wasnt for winter layup i would keep my cars half as long as i usually do. i would get sick of having all year long to drive lol!

Users who are viewing this thread