Wingless!!!!!

maddmax1999

Established Member
I ordered a saleen wing but I thought I would go wingless intill it gets here. I also took off the lambo doors!!!!!:thumbsup:
DSCI0104.jpg

DSCI0105.gif

1230123496.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks nice. Some actually prefer the wingless look. Can't wait to see your new wing.

By the way, I thought it was ironic that you chose an airport as a backdrop. Showing planes (with wings). LOL!

dormeas

Established Member
I personally think the sn95 look best with no wing:rockon:

And then the white convertible w/black top..... looks awesome.

maddmax1999

Established Member
what did it take to get that. how much work and money?

It didn't take much just take off the four bolts. The holes for the wing are still there. I just thought I would go wingless for a little while. I had some guy in a honda ask me if it was a real cobra. I guess he was wondering why it had no wing.

mustang_00

Established Member
doesn't look bad at all. someone on here a LONG time ago actually bought flat head bolts (don't remember the size) but he painted to match the car and put rubber washers under so they wouldn't scratch. you couldn't even tell there were bolts filling the holes until he took a extreme close up picture of them. his was a dsg if anyone remembers. probably about 4 years ago!?

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
I'm on the edge to get an S281 wing also. Can't wait to see it on your car! Pic's as soon as it's mounted!!!

Users who are viewing this thread