Wingless!!!!!

Sny714

Established Member
Looks good. I was wingless for a day Ha. Im going to be going wingless again but I want my ride height to be perfect first, weird I know. Im also eager to see the 281 wing.

6spd

Established Member
lol last march i bought an s281 wing and said the same thing you did....hmm ill just take off my stock one and ride the wingless look for a while....

guess what....

that saleen wing is still not on my car. be careful, once you go wingless you may never consider putting anything on ever again.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
lol last march i bought an s281 wing and said the same thing you did....hmm ill just take off my stock one and ride the wingless look for a while....

guess what....

that saleen wing is still not on my car. be careful, once you go wingless you may never consider putting anything on ever again.

i hope you reconsider.

maddmax1999

Established Member
Looks like Im going to be wingless for a couple more weeks!!!! Im so pissed off. I get off work and rush to the house because my wing just got dropped off. So I open the box and everything looks OK. Intill I see the right side its chipped. Now I have to sent it back. I'm willing to keep for a nice discount. Check out the pixs and let me know what you guys think. Its not too bad but still I paid full price for it.
DSCI0122.gif

DSCI0123.gif

DSCI0124.gif

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Looks like Im going to be wingless for a couple more weeks!!!! Im so pissed off. I get off work and rush to the house because my wing just got dropped off. So I open the box and everything looks OK. Intill I see the right side its chipped. Now I have to sent it back. I'm willing to keep for a nice discount. Check out the pixs and let me know what you guys think. Its not too bad but still I paid full price for it.
DSCI0122.gif

DSCI0123.gif

DSCI0124.gif

send that shit back it get it fixed!!

maddmax1999

Established Member
I will but If they refund back some money. I'm willing to keep it rather than having to ship it back and having to waiting for a new one. Has anyone had this problem before???

Koval7887

Established Member
I personally don't see what the big deal is about Lambo hinges...its something different. Its only seen when the doors are open. Its not like people are going to laugh at your car when your driving down the road. If someone offered me free hinges I might throw them on for the hell of it. I'd be curious to see how they would look on a SN95, particularly CY...

maddmax1999

Established Member
I personally don't see what the big deal is about Lambo hinges...its something different. Its only seen when the doors are open. Its not like people are going to laugh at your car when your driving down the road. If someone offered me free hinges I might throw them on for the hell of it. I'd be curious to see how they would look on a SN95, particularly CY...

The only time I got crap about the doors was on here. I would go pump gas and everyone would like them. I took them off because it was a hassle to close them. And after a while it sounded like my doors were going to fall off.

Users who are viewing this thread