Will this bolt up to a hellion kit for the 03 cobra?

blownbra925

Established Member
i duno what kit to get i just want to make sure i get the best one, i dont want to have to change it down the road...its gona be one of the following..
~single 76mm hellion
~twin hellraiser kit from hellion
~THP twin 57mm
~HP twin 50mm/57mm
ughh this is so f*ckin stressful! i need votes!

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
With the stock motor I had it around 17lbs and making 650/700 STD. I have a new built motor now so just breaking it in and making sure everything is ok, made 450rwhp and 480rwtq at 7lbs of boost SAE (just on gate).
Will be turning it up to 12-15lbs next for a final pump gas tune (94 octane). After that will start playing with C16 and high boost (20+lbs).
No track times with the turbo blew the stock motor with the only attempted pass. Ran 11.19 with the Whipple 2.3 before.

As for as your choices depends on what you want to use the car for.
You can run small twins and have quick spool up time, would be great for the street. A big single will take a bit longer to spool but will have tremendous pull up top, great for the strip. A Whipple has instant torque a real blast for the street, what I miss most since swapping. Of course you can always play with exhaust housing and turbo sizes to get what you want with a turbo setup.

blownbra925

Established Member
well i have a steig IV port and juice now, so i def want a turbo setup. im goin to wait and see the hellraiser results with NO eaton. twin 61s should be sweet...well see

Users who are viewing this thread