Will this bolt up to a hellion kit for the 03 cobra?

Stopsign32v

Established Member
hahah yea weekend warrior it is...i barely drive it.. now i just need a hookup here on thet urbo

They do cost alot! You should talk to Brian at http://www.bgturbokits.com/

His customer service is AMAZING and he is who my kit is by. You could see if he will make a custom kit for your car. I'd imagine it would be cheaper than Hellion. Check out Turbomustangs.com you will see real quick people know him very well there. ;-)

Hell I was going to take my 99 Cobra to him and have him build a kit ON my car. Still thinking about it...

Stopsign32v

Established Member
HP numbers dont lie...the 2v makes more power with a KB than your 32v does with turbo at same boost....I should show proof?

Please shut up :nonono:

If the 2v is so awsome why does your forged 2v only make 400rwhp? Yea....theres your proof.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
Please shut up :nonono:

If the 2v is so awsome why does your forged 2v only make 400rwhp? Yea....theres your proof.

your even more of an idiot than people say....my 2v doesnt make anything right now, its in pieces waiting for the 2.6 sos I can rip some (and your) cobra(s). My car only made 400whp because thats the limit of the single pump with no BAP. You already know that. Heres some good reading for you: "MPH has the exclusivity to the huge Kenne Bell 2.8H for the 99-04 Mustang GT's. We made 919rwhp on our shop 2 valve and have run 9's in full street trim with the car detuned to 680rwhp. We have installed this kit on multiple 2 valves and the results were a minimum of 700rwhp. This kit must be installed @ MPH and requires a cowl hood. Our price on the kit only includes the Kenne bell 2.8H"
Now get ready to read your new SD thread.....:kaboom:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
yea a BUILT 2V.....were talking about a STOCK 4V cobra motor....

No kidding...imagine what a fully ported heads/cams 03 Cobra with ANY boost would do! :lol:

Sorry but IMO SOHC GT motor = :kaboom:

Sure you can make anything fast but I like the easy way. :banana:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
your even more of an idiot than people say....my 2v doesnt make anything right now, its in pieces waiting for the 2.6 sos I can rip some (and your) cobra(s). My car only made 400whp because thats the limit of the single pump with no BAP. You already know that. Heres some good reading for you: "MPH has the exclusivity to the huge Kenne Bell 2.8H for the 99-04 Mustang GT's. We made 919rwhp on our shop 2 valve and have run 9's in full street trim with the car detuned to 680rwhp. We have installed this kit on multiple 2 valves and the results were a minimum of 700rwhp. This kit must be installed @ MPH and requires a cowl hood. Our price on the kit only includes the Kenne bell 2.8H"
Now get ready to read your new SD thread.....:kaboom:

Anytime you want to run me just let me know. I've told you this before and it still stands. :)

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
ok back to the topic at hand. To solve yours/everyone elses turbo lag problem, Just use an anti-lag kit. What it does is you route a special line going to a fuel line, going into the turbo, what it does is inject a very quick shot of gas into the turbo, causing it to combust (not explode the turbo) spooling the turbine faster. Look it up, alot of guys use these on turbo cars and im going to run it on my setup when its in the car. Its called an Anti-Lag system.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
try using the search button on youtube? Its commonly used so I don't see why its funny?

Ok lazy ass...and no...it doesn't sound funny/stupid :rollseyes

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zdu76oY8XU0"]YouTube - Anti Lag Battle[/ame]

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=3xymtwU43xM"]YouTube - Subaru impreza RA antilag[/ame]

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=1_DBaa1BVBM&feature=related"]YouTube - Ecutek Anti-lag on Evo IX[/ame]

Shall I keep going?

Last edited by a moderator:

blownbra925

Established Member
ok no fighting! were adults! haha we all love our stangs so lets stay happy! anywayyyyy so should i order the hellion kit minus the turo and order a 76GTS??? if so does anyone have a hook up??

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Ok lazy ass...and no...it doesn't sound funny/stupid :rollseyes

YouTube - Anti Lag Battle

YouTube - Subaru impreza RA antilag

YouTube - Ecutek Anti-lag on Evo IX

Shall I keep going?
please do. Because your only making more of a fool out of yourself by proving my point further. Why don't you do a research before making youself look like an even bigger tool than you already are, mmmk? The reason it backfires means that's its working, when you throw gas into a turbo/exhaust its going to backfire, also causing the turbo to spool A LOT faster, so please enlighten me how its funny when my turbo setup could roast you off the line when I install the kit with the antilag system? And I'm pretty sure all those cars you say are stupid with antilag systems would roast you too? So what's funny now?

Back to the topic, blownbra if u want
your turbo to spool up faster, I would advise getting an anti-lag kit installed on it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread