Wife's 2005 Mustang GT has been OVERHAULED'

dirty89LX

Established Member
This guy's a loser.... wtf was he thinking? who would start crying about the PAINT JOB on a FOOSE car??!? Before ever seeing it even?

and did anyone notice how insanely-overdone his eyebrows were plucked??! He's got pale spots where his eyebrows used to be!

HAHAAHAA!!11

nice car though :)

DSG2003

Established Member
I talked to a buddy of mine who is not even into mustangs and all he kept talking about was how much of a girl the owner was. Said he kept saying I don't want this and that.

Silver02TA

Established Member
I didn't see the whole show, but I can't imagine how anyone could complain about that car... when they were finished, it was one of the sexiest cars that i've ever seen in my life

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Not to dig an old thread up and beat it again, but I'm going to.

THE CAR IS AWESOME! By far one of THE best looking 05's EVER. Classic looks with the touch of Foose.

Great wife, with an eyebrow-waxing, ass-licking, spineless prick of a husband. I wouldn't blame her if she brought a contaminated needle home and stuck you with it you dumbass.

Just a really really great looking Mustang.

JAX99GRNSVT

thats it...stroke the mod
Established Member
this guy is pretty gay .....martial law....one in the head of the ungrateful prick....SHE's not gonna like the stipes".....BANG...now that would get ratings

03'Darin

Established Member
LOL I just got to see the show last night and was thinking how the husband was such a whiner. How the hell could you ever not have faith in a Foose designed paint job?? The guy was completely pissed off that they striped the car against his demand. I was just planning to post on this thread how BAD ASS that car looks!! Didn't want to start any crap by dropping my opinion about the A-hat husband. But since everyone else had similar opinions and he obviously confirmed it by what he must have said to get banned. L.L. smokes another one!! LOL

That car is ABSOLUTELY BAD ASS looking!!! It's a shame who it belongs to though. I loved the part towards the end of the show where the wife says it's her car and the husband can't drive it. I hope she holds true to her word.

TXTERMIN8TOR

Established Member
I thought the producers of Overhaulin were EXTREMELY kind to that tool of a husband!! They could have made him look like the true ass that he is if they would have had him say all that crap in front of Chip and the rest of the guys, instead of outside the gate with just Chris (the host) and the camera. Can you imagine the shot of Foose hearing that guy say he doesn't want "Foose" graphics on the car?? Would have been priceless!!

They should have filmed the build team each taking their best shot at the guy for even suggesting that the paint scheme would be a problem :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
his girl seemed very gracious and tolerant, the boyfriend/husband whatever is a douchebag 10 times over. She needs to dump his sorry ass asap. The car turned out badass.
Chip Foose is the master of design, i would gladly give him my cobra and turn his imagination loose on it.

03'Darin

Established Member
I couldn't believe the guy claims he watches the show all the time but yet has the audacity to bitch about Foose graphics not being acceptable to his wife. WFT?? I've seen a lot of the Overhaulin shows and can honestly say I've never seen a design done by Foose that didn't look out of this world!! Even the cars or trucks they did that I really don't care for, looked unbelieveable when they were done. I'd trust Foose with ANY vehicle I would have. Foose has unmatched taste, talent and creativety. He is a God of design. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Darin

bnglcat

Established Member
^ Without question. Just make it redfire still, other than that, he can have at it.

I am still disappointed that the did such a new car. Seemed like a real waste of a show. While the wife seemed very nice and probably did deserve the car, her situation just didn't seem to fit why they overhaul cars. I mean, she "works hard as a nurse". There are a lot of women, and men for that matter, that work hard as nurses that don't live in a house hold that can afford a brand new 05 GT and an 03/04 cobra. Just didn't fit the "very deserving" profile. Still turned out badass though....and the dude certainly showed his true colors.

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
I missed the first part of the show........ So you're telling me they overhauled her car becuase she worked hard as a nurse ? WTF you have got to be kidding me, right ?

Users who are viewing this thread