Wife's 2005 Mustang GT has been OVERHAULED'

Silver02TA

Established Member
what an amazing looking car... those 2 never knew what they had :nonono:

I wonder what Foose could do with a T/A :rockon:

dirtchicken

Banned
Who cares if they sold it? It's a fu(king car with parts bolted on it. It's not like they have the Holy Grail. True he was a di(k and now the car is owned by someone more deserving than him.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Silver02TA said:
well I figure if he could make the hideous pile of ass '05 Mustang look good, he could really make a stunning T/A :loser:

Oh no, someone must have been to the beach and got all sandy.

03'Darin

Established Member
Thak goodness this car is now in the hands of (hopefully) someone that will appreciate it. I watched the initial show after seeing the thread here about one of the members wife's getting their car overhauled and when it would air. I thought it was cool they were overhauling a current style car and even cooler that it belonged to someone that posts here. After watching the show my thoughts quickly changed. Just as everyone else has already said, I also thought this guy was a freakin' douche. When he starting telling Chip Foose what he shouldn't do I to the car I knew this guy was a bad stain in new pair of underwear. I didn't expect anything less from this jack*ss that the car show up probably exactly 1 year from the contract date on e-bay. To bad this guy and his "hard working nurse" wife profit from this. Hopefully she divorces the DB and he looses half of his half back to her. lol

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
Any updates to the new owner of the car? Is he on this forum? 50k doesnt seem too much for that BAD ASS car!

NinoAvila

Who's awesome....YOU ARE!
Established Member
Silver02TA said:
well I figure if he could make the hideous pile of ass '05 Mustang look good, he could really make a stunning T/A :loser:

"Hideous pile of ass..."

Even I had to laugh at that one :lol:

*jots for later use...

-N

Users who are viewing this thread