Wife's 2005 Mustang GT has been OVERHAULED'

bnglcat

Established Member
Bel-Dooch said:
I missed the first part of the show........ So you're telling me they overhauled her car becuase she worked hard as a nurse ? WTF you have got to be kidding me, right ?

I watched the re-run last night just to find out why they overhauled it. They stated..."here is <forgot her name> who works hard as a nurse". There was no other story line too it that I caught. Just said that she works hard as a nurse.

I almost wonder if it was some of the aftermarket companies trying to stir up business by getting their stuff on a new mustang since they were such a hot commodity when the show would have been filmed.

MyLEEN00

Established Member
what a ***.... i would pass out if Foose even drew a picture of my car, much less actually work on it

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
bnglcat said:
I watched the re-run last night just to find out why they overhauled it. They stated..."here is <forgot her name> who works hard as a nurse". There was no other story line too it that I caught. Just said that she works hard as a nurse.

I almost wonder if it was some of the aftermarket companies trying to stir up business by getting their stuff on a new mustang since they were such a hot commodity when the show would have been filmed.

Maybe she does work haard, but IMO there's just so many more deserving people out there then a "hard working nurse" WTF

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Bel-Dooch said:
Maybe she does work haard, but IMO there's just so many more deserving people out there then a "hard working nurse" WTF

"Hard working nurses" make good money. I should know, I am married to one.

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
This whole thread is FHukin unbelievable! What a ingrate! I never thought I would be postin in it again, but once again this douch out does himself!

compton23

Banned
i must say you must be the bigest ass i have ever seen. first you was on tv like acting like a jerk and then on this site and know you are going to sell the car people like you need the shit kicked out of you and your wife needs to divorce your sorry ass.

20-COBRA-03

Banned
Yea... i only saw part of that build and i remember some dip shit on TV telling chip foose that the girl that was gettin all this shit for free would NOT approve of chip putting a small graphic detail of his name on the car. what a greedy basturd IMO

WhinRR

Established Member
Saw this before and emailed them. This was B/S they get this work of art and see it as a way to make a quick buck i hope the reserves not met and its sold.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
MyLEEN00 said:
what a ***.... i would pass out if Foose even drew a picture of my car, much less actually work on it
I almost did when I met him at a local restaruant and he drew a picture for my daughter. :rockon:
ChipFooseLaurens.gif

He didn't have to do it. He just did. What an awesome down to earth guy. We talked for about 20 minutes and he introduced me to the President of Year One and all the guys from Unique Performance.

That guy pissed me off when I saw the show. I was sick to my stomach after seeing it because they DID NOT deserve it!!!

Now they are selling it.... :nono: :mj: :bash:

What a couple of ^$$%@(#$.

Now I know they did not deserve it.

Ben 98

Established Member
If you look at the pics it doesnt look like he has been taking good care of the paint. Did any one read his reason for selling the car?, He says his son is turning 10 and now he needs a more practical vehicle...what an ass hat i would only sell something like that if it was a life or death situation

nordy racer

Established Member
That dude was a DICK on the show. ever time i see that re-run i always say to my wife " damn, i wish i could run into that guy on the street, what a ass". What a waste of a nice ride.

stangfreak

Established Member
yea this is a old thread but the guy put the car on ebay? this just made me really really pissed off. that guys a prick and a low life. i saw him on the show, hes a baby.

foose should take the car back.

simpman

game artist
Established Member
04sleeper said:
I almost did when I met him at a local restaruant and he drew a picture for my daughter. :rockon:
ChipFooseLaurens.gif

He didn't have to do it. He just did. What an awesome down to earth guy. We talked for about 20 minutes and he introduced me to the President of Year One and all the guys from Unique Performance.

That guy pissed me off when I saw the show. I was sick to my stomach after seeing it because they DID NOT deserve it!!!

Now they are selling it.... :nono: :mj: :bash:

What a couple of ^$$%@(#$.

Now I know they did not deserve it.

That's awesome!!! Frame that up!!!

Dusten

Established Member
He quotes earlier in a post that they were under contract not to sell it for a year... has it been a year yet?

Users who are viewing this thread