Wife's 2005 Mustang GT has been OVERHAULED'

SVTSNK2004

Banned
Wife's 2005 Mustang GT has been OVERHAULED' FOOSE DESIGN

Have pictures of my Wife's FOOSE Mustang, currently the car is in a safety check process which will take three weeks and during that time it will go through many publications and picture takes. During the safety check process a custom Paxton intercooler will be installed. The Paxton intercooler is not even available to the public yet. Eibach installed its new struts/shocks, the Eibach struts/shocks will not be available to the public for another (6) months. The struts/shocks is the first installed besides the prototype. The new Eibach shocks even has prototype stamped on them. Eibach Sport-Line spring kit tuned by Foose, Full Eibach Roll Bar kit, new for the 2005 GT,full Eibach polyurethane bushing kit, custom Chicane Strut Tower Brace, Custom rear end cover by Chicane,373 gears, Overhaulin' installed a torque converter and strengthen the internals of the transmission for the extra TQ and HP that the Paxton Supercharger will put out. Full Polished exhaust by Magnaflow,3dCarbon body kit, custom Foose badges, (1) off Foose 20 inch wheels. Michelin Pilot tires, custom Foose inserts in the body kit. New (1) off Foose headlights painted to match the car. (1) off custom system by Kicker, 1,000 + WATS, Kicker trunk display, A lot of the cover and displays Kicker used are one off items for this build. Custom interior by Katzkin, Foose painted mirrors,Viper alarm with remote start. List goes on. Show had my wife going through the build process. Instead of the normal (7) day build it was a (6) day build because it was a new car. Show had my wife on nerves and she was a wreck. Foose,Chris and the Overhaulin' staff were awesome. I have some pictures and I am oblivious on how to post them. Could anybody help me???

Last edited:

SVTSNK2004

Banned
The show was real strict taking pictures during the revile. This will hit TLC Overhaulin" on sep 3. I will get a chance to visit with the car tomorrow, so I will take some close-ups then. Hopefully you will help me again hosting them.

Last edited:

johnny-longtors

Haikeeba!
Established Member
So how does one get one's car on Overhaulin'?

EDIT: I see they have an on-line app - is that all it took? Are all the televised entries from Cali? (regardless of what the form says) I know someone that has a car that qualifies!

Last edited:

TXRDRNR

Never follow.
Established Member
ttiwwop.gif

Users who are viewing this thread