Wife wants a Range Rover, opinions wanted...

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Lol, only get European if you enjoy pain, misery, spending stupid amounts of money post warranty. Or pony up for an 8 year warranty

Id fix said issue and keep Explorer. If its more about she wants a different car (and she really does deserve it) Look at a Lexus GX 460 before a Land Rover.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Interesting thread. I was actually looking for a LR a couple weeks ago for my wife. I wanted to put a 4.0 ford drivetrain that I have in it and found this one.
d55c6a0cc553979e47eaa2a06e4da8b6.jpg

I have a customer who has the autobiography edition $170k+ and he loves it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

305Cobra

Established Member
Interesting thread. I was actually looking for a LR a couple weeks ago for my wife. I wanted to put a 4.0 ford drivetrain that I have in it and found this one.
View attachment 1456901

Shit for a 170k id rather buy a brand new coyote ,f150 and expedition lol def not a range rover

nxhappy

Established Member
View attachment 1456901

here is another reason. you buy one for $90k...few years it's worthless after MASSIVE depreciation . Just like junk mercedes and bmw.

EatonEggbeater

You tried to rob WHAT?
Established Member
Thanks guys, will have to redirect the lady.

The Explorer has a transaxle leak onto the exhaust, that's not covered on a TSB. Also has the paint bubbling on the leading edge of the hood.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Thanks guys, will have to redirect the lady.

The Explorer has a transaxle leak onto the exhaust, that's not covered on a TSB. Also has the paint bubbling on the leading edge of the hood.

The bubbling on the edge of the hood is a common issue with Explorers. I have fixed a few of those.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
We had one. It was nice. We traded it in on a 2016 Durango R/T and haven't looked back. The Durango is more comfortable, has much more get up and go, and better fuel mileage.

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
Why don’t you get the Range Rover and just trade it in before the warranty is up. If that’s what she wants then I don’t see an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread