Why the Mustang is the best muscle car ever

silverstang23

Established Member
Awesome mustang compilation video from Poland. Extremely well done.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj1kBHcAbzw&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Mustang Race 2011[/nomedia]

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i believe i personally had the honor of reposting this video the second time. i think you're somewhere around 15 on the list.

welcome to the list :beer:

great video though :coolman:

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
of course the 2v owner would be the one to do a donut in the middle of an intersection. :thumbsup:

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
Lol. Not this again. It's a good video though. Why is it that the peoe in the slowest cars always have something to prove. If I saw an idiot doing donuts in the middle of the street like that I would have a hard time not plowing into him.:nonono:

mrose75

Established Member
First time I saw that!! That video was f@*<in' awesome!! Hey Ford!!! That's how you get people to buy Mustangs!!

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
1st for me too!:dancenana:

Sometimes multiple reposts are worth it, though obviously finding it and bumping it would be preferred.

The production in general, plus the sound track, and camera work was flat out amazing on that vid!!!

Then the Mustang content really made it for me! I absolutely loved it!!:rockon::beer:

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Even though it's a repost, this is one of those videos you never get tired of watching. Love it! :)

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
maybe best pony car, but the mustang is not a muscle car.

sweet vid

Not all of them maybe, but to make a blanket statement that Mustangs are not a muscle car, indicates to me you may not really have grown up and watched that period of car history when it occurred.

Any big block Mustang, any 351C powered Mustang, any Terminator, any GT500... need I go on??

If you think a Muscle car needs to be a big body car, I believe you are mistaken.

Users who are viewing this thread