Why are women attracted to you?

VegasMichael

Established Member
Is this some sort of trick question? One of those ironic things I never get? Why are women attracted to me? Just in case you are serious:

Women are attracted to me because I _am_ Jim Snover. The brain, the shoulders, the xray-repair gig during the day, the Cobra in the garage, writing gig on the side, the amp building side-biz ... the only real question would be why any woman is not attracted to me. Seriously, I've had lesbians offer to switch sides for me.
Jesus H Christ, brother. You are forgetting your book writing skills. How could you leave that out?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I pretty much look just like Tom Cruise which is good and bad for me. Older women think he is attractive while younger women dont think as much, they think he is weird. Im guessing it is because of the whole Scientology and couch jumping thing lol. So I dont exactly want to remind girls of him when they see me, but it hasn't screwed me over yet I dont think.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I have two things going for me.

1.) They tell me they love my green eyes and long eyelashes.
2.) Because I am not sexually aggressive, they think I am gay and let their guard down with their new besty. before you know it... we're on the back deck, having a few drinks and laughing. I turn the music on.... she starts to dance.... and then BOOM!

Hot-GIF-1.gif

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
And in the end what you said is what I have always believed. When I moved to Vegas back in the 90's I hung out in strip bars and the better looking strippers always told me they didn't care what the dude looked liked they just wanted someone successful and easy to talk to....

The strippers are actually right. Success and intelligence. But...you also gotta be humble about it. If you’re arrogant that’s a nonstarter for most women.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Is this some sort of trick question? One of those ironic things I never get? Why are women attracted to me? Just in case you are serious:

Women are attracted to me because I _am_ Jim Snover. The brain, the shoulders, the xray-repair gig during the day, the Cobra in the garage, writing gig on the side, the amp building side-biz ... the only real question would be why any woman is not attracted to me. Seriously, I've had lesbians offer to switch sides for me.
You win James. I had a long script thought out, but I'm letting you have the trophy on this one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread