WHO'S AT FAULT!!!! 3.4 Whipple

Status
Not open for further replies.

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
sorry but if I were to drop that kind of cash on a blower I wouldnt buy from someone whos car looked like that under the hood. IMO it just shows how the vehicle and parts of the vehicle are taken car of and something that dirty under the hood makes it beleiveable the blower was damaged to begin with. Once again thats just my opinion. Hoefully you guys get it worked out and both parties can be happy

Joe

You have obviously never been to AZ then have you? Try washing your car to have it covered in a layer of dust a hour later. Ever gone through something like this?

image3067872x.jpg

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
You having a bad night again? You seem to have a lot of those.

I wonder if you posted that because of your hatred toward me or if I'm wrong and it was towards everyone... but it was never confirmed if it was insured by either the buyer or seller as far as I know. It's just assumed that it wasn't insured. If I'm wrong please point it out and I will apologize to you and anyone else.

Actually had a great night, thanks for caring though.

Sorry but it was pretty obvious to me that it wasn't.
Even more so after the OP post about insuring a car crap.

If it was you would think someone would have said something like "Insurance is taking care of it" or "I filed a claim"

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I had a complete KB stage 3. It was wrapped great and in a big box with foam all around it. It arrived just as shipped out. The only thing the happened was the filter had a few creases in it

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
It definitely looks like they played floor hockey with that thing. I too can vouch for Martin and Trevor. The thing was just about as clean as they get when it was shipped. Dust gets on everything out in AZ in no time flat. I could wash my car, detail the under-hood, go drive a mile open the hood and it will be nasty.

I think the biggest thing everyone is missing is the R2D2 in the background of the picture with the box. Is that thing life size?

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
A third one here to vouch for Martin and Trevor, I recently bought the LFP coolant reservoir and Fluidyne Heat Exchanger from him and he is an honest guy and even told me about the cap not fitting right so he made me a deal on it. Have had no complaints and isn't trying to screw anyone over. I saw the Whipple personally before it was shipped and it was fine, if we are whining about dust, gtfo. It's ARIZONA!

mfj

Faster than you
Established Member
I talked to the buyer yesterday. He said that the blower is fine. He just had it powdercoated and one of the fitting holes re-tapped. Nothing was mechanically wrong with the blower and he said that the powdercoating guy owed him a favor anyways. This issue is DONE!

JStrib

No SVT for me
Established Member
Actually had a great night, thanks for caring though.

Sorry but it was pretty obvious to me that it wasn't.
Even more so after the OP post about insuring a car crap.

If it was you would think someone would have said something like "Insurance is taking care of it" or "I filed a claim"

I have filed a claim with USPS to see what they can do for me, since it was obviously their fault.

:nonono:

Spoolx

Established Member
Thats pretty beat up, I would never buy something that expensive unless i seen it right before they packaged it... hard to tell from a pic of it installed on the car.

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
I work for a Point Of Sale department and use UPS everyday, UPS will not help you and will not pay you for any damage. It comes down to who packed it and if the box was right for the weight and so on. When packing and sending these packages go through conveyer belts sometimes 20-30' tall and when they get backed up boxes fall off thats y the shit needs to pack f n good. I hope whoever sent it bought insurance for the package witch is only like $10 more if not good luck.

Paulinator

Established Member
damn sellers fault for poor packaging. ive gotten a refund for several items on ebay before because a seller poorly packaged them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread